Arby's Classic

BristolBoy

You are correct with one thing. There is TOO MUCH dribbling. That wasnt just a once in a lifetime game for Terrill, he has shot like that every game. We didnt even have Tyler Harmon for that game because he was sick. So now we have him, evan terrill and shaud. Plus we have perrigan and chapman and we have the big guy that started that game  josh pickard. So now stop that. Doubt that will happen.

825493719[/snapback]

That was Tyler's first game back. We have the potential to turn things around is all I am saying. So you calling them sorry is a bad statement to make this early in the season. I agree with you on the dribbling, but like i have stated before there's a chance to turn things around when they decide they want to.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the team that loses always has to say something about the refs. The refs were good. We should have just gave them our jerseys and let them play you all 3 on 5. That would be funny because then EAST would have been beaten by 3 old men. EAST is SORRY!!!!!

825491276[/snapback]

Whether you like it or not there was some bad officiating, but I do admit that it went both ways.

I'm also willing to bet that East would absolutely demolish 3 refs. I don't even think that they let refs play like that, but if they did, East would show them no mercy, rest assured.

The Twins Springs Titans would destroy Sullivan South in Basketball. The Titans are THE PRESEASON A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP PICK in VA. and could play with anybody in East Tennessee this year and more than likely whip there tails!! Without question, they will be the strongest team from the local area in the Tournament.... I would love to see the Titans take on the Hillfloppers.

825460975[/snapback]

I'm not sure what team you're talking about -- but they sure didn't 'whip' Temple's tail last weekend.