NEW!! Class of 2005 Player Rankings!

gomab2

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
The Rankings are here, and will be released slowly... The complete senior rankings include 240 names, and will have player bios...

Right now released are the Class of 2005 Top 55...

http://www.unapproved website.com/gomab2005

825457500[/snapback]

thanks for giving adareous and devin some props. i was suprised to see devin as high as he was. guess i thought he would be around where adareous is.

The Rankings are here, and will be released slowly... The complete senior rankings include 240 names, and will have player bios...

Right now released are the Class of 2005 Top 55...

http://www.unapproved website.com/gomab2005

825457500[/snapback]

I'm not an intense crazy tyler fan like a lot of ppl that would say something like this... But I will say, you obviously haven't seen tyler yet this year... Noone in tennessee high school basketball is where he is at, at this point in time.. I would also think about putting Richard Delk above J.P. Prince... If Prince was behind reginald on JNS he wouldn't support as good as richard does... Other than those It looks good... good job as usual... I would get to a GCHS game asap though... I have a feeling that all of the National Rankings will be changing in the upcoming months....

Gomab's rankings look pretty darn good. When you get to the top 5 players in the state, there isn't an ounce worth of difference separating the 5. From all of the talk on this website, I would have thought Prince would be #1 followed by the Delks, then Smith.

From what I am hearing down here in Georgia, Smith has picked up an outside game and will be a force to be reckoned with as if he already wasn't.

Gomab, if Jamont had not transferred to Oak Hill, where we would have been in the top 5?

Thanks for the comments and constructive criticism... Keep the comments flowing...

(And you're right, it's near impossible to seperate the Top 4. I love Tyler's game, and he really impressed me this summer, but I also love JP's, Reginald's, and Richard's... You can honestly put those 4 in any order you want...)

Thanks for the comments and constructive criticism... Keep the comments flowing...

825458442[/snapback]

lol, constructive criticism... but great job man, i wouldnt like doing your job. but im glad you do. i always like to look over the rankings, and u know that not everyone is gonna agree with your rankings, b/c the player from their school should be higher than so and so.... good job

First I like to say,, this class is stronger than the 2004 Class, this class has more Major College Players, and I think will make major impacts on their College teams next year... This year I had a chance to see all these players play... this was my first time ever, Now I have a busy Schedule... I'm watching a lot of College Basketball this Year!!!! Like always I have my own TOP 10 Players... Like I said I watch All these players play this year.. Let me say TN was represented well by this Class of GREAT Players!!!!! :P

1) Tyler Smith- (Smith & Street) 2nd Team All American Thats BIG!!!!!!

2) Anthony Mason JR -(Can play any Position on the Court)1,2,3,4, & 5

3) Reginald Delk- So Smooth plays Off & Def thats rare in a great Scorer!!!

5) JP Prince -He is the Word Leader, what ever U need he can do it!!!

6)Corey Pfiheiler -Best Shooter in the State hands Down!!! can score in Bunches

7) Drake Reed- the 6'5" Beast outside inside game Dominates the Boards

8) Nic Noaks- Another great Rebounder High Riser plays with great Pride

9) Richard Delk -Outside killer shot... a great defender quick hands!!!

10) L Kinnard- I think has a great up-side will make a great D-1A player

Kids I feel shouldn't be in the TOP 50 Dotson & Bolden These two kids are not consistant there no Up-side they're Jr College Players,, the rest of these Kids can Play D1 DII, NAIA :huh:

Don't be suprise If Corey is not Mr. Basketball,,, just because he has to score in-order for his TEAM to Win,, He will put UP BIG NUMBERS :P about 33 a game :(

GOMAB once again U done a outstanding Job & you watch a lot more games then I do... Thanks for giving our TN kids THe BIG UPs they deserve!!! :)

Kids I feel shouldn't be in the TOP 50 Dotson & Bolden These two kids are not consistant there no Up-side they're Jr College Players,, the rest of these Kids can Play D1 DII, NAIA :D

825459822[/snapback]

That's why you are not doing the list and Gomab is... Buzz must have been a fool to get Dotson since you think he is a "Junior College Player" I think averaging 20 points and 15 rebounds so far this season is more than Juco material....