District 2AA Reports and Standings

gloryseeker

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. #9 in this district has NO chance against anyone this season. Their closest loss was still in the teens after leading through three.

KevB, you are wrong number 9 could beat someone in this league if everything went right. And every now and then it happens.

Once again, I was right because history was in play and on my side...even with Coach K playing the last 5 in the first half the Pioneers still led by 5 at the half...

It was still not an impressive performance by the starters in the second half, but it was a 25-point win.

Now that we've cleared it up, I'm back to being "retired"...have fun the rest of the season y'all!

:D

Edited by KevB1990

Are the scores for the Union County and Claiborne game, as well as the Cumberland Gap and Chuckey Doak game correct????

Hard to believe Union County and Claiborne only scored a combined total of 69 points.......Union County 36 and Claiborne 33.

Even more surprising that Cumberland Gap beat Chuckey Doak by a score of 79 to 41.

I am not surprised by the actual winner of either game because the teams in this district seem to be evenly matched, just wondering about the scores.

Oh yeah, BOXN1 there is only one pioneerpirate don't start trying to give other credit for the success that I have had , what wrong are you whinning because you are not me. I have patiently sit back and only read for the last couple of months , but now you have upset me , trying to pass gald off as me. That is an insult .

Who guys is really the best team out there right now , I've not got to watch as many games as I would like this year, but I have been keeping up with it in the paper.

Whatever PioneerPirate(Gladiator), you are not fooling anyone. It is obvious that you are the same person so take the credit that I gave you under whichever name that you want to. Good luck in the championship game Saturday night PioneerGladiatorPirate.

By the way Walters State has no interest in Solomon. But I am not who you think that I am.

I agreewith golryseeker about the Pioneers. They will be lucky to win one more District game and it certainly will not be against the heavily favored Rebels on Rebel Hill. South Greene was the preseason favorite and are poised in position to win it all coming down the stretch. They seem to be playing very well coming off a big win over AAA power Greenville.

You know...I intend to retire, but I am so disappointed with the terrible info that's given and half the time people don't know it. RHS02 has told me it's my obligation to keep things straight.

Truce gloryseeker...I sure don't know who you are, but you've got no basis that proves I twist anything...

Now...SG flattened Greeneville without Shumate and Murner, their top two players. Let's not go selling anyone short yet.

It will be difficult to beat SG on Rebel Hill, let alone our Pioneers with all they've been doing lately. But looking at how the previous games against West Greene have went, Rutledge might be able to pull one out...the SG/WG game from Saturday is on the scoreboard and has SG as a 13 or 14-point winner...maybe they did the same thing Rutledge did and start the last five, but I'm sure it wasn't to shake some sense into the starters.

BTW...a little bird told me that the lineup might be different than normal on Tuesday...seems like some guys still didn't get the message after being benched.

:lol: