District 2AA Reports and Standings

gloryseeker

SG got it done tonight against Union County.  Hats off to the Union Co. bunch though, they gave SG all they could handle for the majority of the game.  Sauceman and Wright came out on a mission in the second half.  I don't know what Coach Hoese said at the half, but it sure worked.  If the Rebels can get it done at PF on Friday night, it looks like they will lock up the #1 spot.  If they don't get it done, either PF or CD will have the top spot.  It ought to be a barn-burner!

825557874[/snapback]

Whoa now Hoosier...if no one has 12 wins and there are 4 tied with 11...with Rutledge being one of them then the Pioneers are the #1 seed.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa now Hoosier...if no one has 12 wins and there are 4 tied with 11...with Rutledge being one of them then the Pioneers are the #1 seed.

825558159[/snapback]

My bad Kev B, you are correct! Mental lapse there! I just hope the Rebels don't have to face Union Co. in the tourney. They have a much better team than their record shows. Oh well, if SG gets it done Friday night, the #1 seed is theirs for the taking. Will they finish this year, or will PF steal their glory once again? We will have to see.

As I see it...

The Bulldogs at home has been a tough win for most teams...New Tazewell's bunch takes down the Knights.

PF is on a big roll late is very similar to SG...PF gets huge nights from Dewyse and Andrews and wins.

The Pioneers are due a win in Maynardville...

4-way tie for the regular season title...

But it doesn't matter...that's why we play a tournament.