Name that line....

Hamm

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but in our youth it was a winner.  Those hippie Chicks were hot, when your in your teens.

825471991[/snapback]

If you want to groan , rent the movie and see it again as an adult. I too remember the lines at the theater , Billy Jack wasn't a movie , it was an event back in the early 70's. It doesn't hold up well at all. If you want your kids to really think you are a dork , tell them how great the movie is and suggest they view it for themselves. The will pick it apart and shake their heads at their parents entire generation.

If you want to groan , rent the movie and see it again as an adult. I too remember the lines at the theater , Billy Jack wasn't a movie , it was an event back in the early 70's. It doesn't hold up well at all. If you want your kids to really think you are a dork , tell them how great the movie is and suggest they view it for themselves. The will pick it apart and shake their heads at their parents entire generation.

825473708[/snapback]

Been there done that!

825473708[/snapback]

During the day, Billy jack was the man. He did what he wanted, paid the price but stood for his beliefs!!!