West Tennessee will dominate the Blue Cross Bowl

TCBoy59

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to be kidding. Any fair-minded person would agree that at best for either East or West it would be a split. And I also think that most others would agree that the East would have a better chance of sweeping than the West would. I think there will be one or two suprises which people won't predict. As far as Maryville vs. Melrose, I think it will be close, but Maryville should be favored because they've been #1 all year long, and because of their past performances. Also, after seeing alcoa this year, anybody who says them being less physical will hurt them is a joke. Alcoa's got some mad skills this year and will be even better next year.

1A- DCA gets their revenge

2A- Huntingdon goes back-to-back

3A- Greenbrier in a game that goes down to the wire

4A- Melrose wins after finally getting out of the semifinals

5A- Riverdale is the best team in the state this year folks

825461065[/snapback]

I can't believe you are pulling for Greenbrier after the arguements with FatCat. Thanks for pulling for us though.

1A- DCA gets their revenge

2A- Huntingdon goes back-to-back

3A- Greenbrier in a game that goes down to the wire

4A- Melrose wins after finally getting out of the semifinals

5A- Riverdale is the best team in the state this year folks

825461065[/snapback]

That is probably one of the funniest things that I have seen this year. I mean if you truely believe that I feel sorry for you bc you are so out of touch with reality it is not even funny. GO EAST (ALCOA, MARYVILLE, AND FULTON).

Riverdale is not in West Tn.

825461827[/snapback]

Yeah they sorta overlooked that, didn't they. Soooo, since Riverdale is in the EAST bracket, here's your winners:

1A) Boyd Buchannan

2A) Alcoa

3A) Fulton

4A) Maryville

5A) Riverdale

The only hope the west has is in the 1A game... Y'all goin to Nashville? You sure don't stand a chance in Murfreesboro... ;) thumb

Edited by dmoyers1

Riverdale is not in West Tn.

825461827[/snapback]

Actually it is the exact MIDDLE of the state. As a matter of fact there is an obilisk that the state put up to show this fact about a half mile from the stadium we will be playing at Saturday.

I find it really funny that BOTH (East and West) of the regions that have been bad mouthing R'dale all year are NOW trying to claim it as part of 'their' areas. LOL

Actually it is the exact MIDDLE of the state.  As a matter of fact there is an obilisk that the state put up to show this fact about a half mile from the stadium we will be playing at Saturday.

I find it really funny that BOTH (East and West) of the regions that have been bad mouthing R'dale all year are NOW trying to claim it as part of 'their' areas.  LOL

825462044[/snapback]

I have nothing but respect for Riverdale oldad. It took me some time to be convinced early on this year...I decided by game 4 or 5 they are one of my fav's now. We like champions in Maryville.

I have nothing but respect for Riverdale oldad.  It took me some time to be convinced early on this year...I decided by game 4 or 5 they are one of my fav's now.  We like champions in Maryville.

825462050[/snapback]

No problem. I just found it funny and commented on it.

I am going to the games early for a change this year just so I can watch Maryville play after all the good things I have been reading about them this year. Good Luck to y'all too!