Prayers for one of your own

Guest Oakland

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we're all grateful for you to region4fan.

825469043[/snapback]

I agree, bhsOL! He is the one person that has kept me coming back time and again to CoachT. You just never know what's going to come out of his mouth next! He and I have gotten to be good friends in the past month or so. (Through CoachT only). Praying for you up here in Virginia Region!!!

Guest Oakland
Today is Wednesday so I'm guessing that region4fan came back home yesterday.  Anyone know for sure?  Oakland?

825473767[/snapback]

far from it tw. region will at least be in georgia through the weekend. had a fever/infection that set him back but is doing well outside of that. with nurse marla, i dont think region is in a hurry to get released anyways :)

Oakland[/url]' date='Dec 8 2004 - 10:55 AM']far from it tw. region will at least be in georgia through the weekend. had a fever/infection that set him back but is doing well outside of that. with nurse marla, i dont think region is in a hurry to get released anyways :)

825474314[/snapback]

Please pray for the nurse. LOL

Oakland[/url]' date='Dec 8 2004 - 10:55 AM']far from it tw. region will at least be in georgia through the weekend. had a fever/infection that set him back but is doing well outside of that. with nurse marla, i dont think region is in a hurry to get released anyways :unsure:

825474314[/snapback]

thanks for the info es.

cough, cough.....I think I'm sick. Maybe I need to go see nurse MARLA.

Guest region4fan
thanks for the info es.

cough, cough.....I think I'm sick.  Maybe I need to go see nurse MARLA.

825474902[/snapback]

To be near Marla, you have to be in the cardiac wing. Probably not a good place for such a nurse as Marla to be.