Prayers for one of your own

Guest Oakland

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Region 4 fan and I began a last yr as vicous opponents on here and had some really great and looking back funny arguments. As far as you can on a posting board I now consider him a friend (although I don't know who he is and have never met him)

Good luck region

Keep me up to date Oakland on how he is doing if you here anything.

By the way region the answer to number 6 is not now for you (inside stuff no one else would get)

825466184[/snapback]

82CAT, I started out the same way with region4fan. I have been a member since late 2002, but it wasn't until last spring that I really started getting into coach t. I remember on week me, region4fan, and Oakland were arguing about Oakland and Blackman and the next week I was defending Oakland, helping them fight off somebody from another region talking bad about Oakland. Since then we've becom good friends on here. I've even hung out with Oakland a few times. Region4fan has met me, but I didn't even know it was him. I've also met you before 82CAT, but at the time I didn't even know it was you.

Guest region4fan

Okay...I was checking out the threads and ran across this one. How in the world did I not see this before now??Must have been the meds or that riverdale never let me get past a thread with his name on it w/o answering!

You guys are too great. I really am humbled by your well wishes, esp from those that may have wanted to say otherwise. I am truly deeply touched....but oakland....you may be dead for doing it! :rolleyes:

I was told today to settle down during the Colts game. They even threatened to take the TV away. Some of you may remember Ed, my college roomie and best friend, who was severely injured last yr right before our LC playoff game in a wreck. He came to see me and was actually walking......what a miracle. No crutches either or brace.Sometimes we are so busy ragging on each other and worrying about silly little things instead of being thankful for all of GOD'S miracles.

I am grateful for you all. Thanks thumb