Prayers for one of your own

Guest Oakland

Guest region4fan
ooooh my chest

825474979[/snapback]

hahaha.....NOW you're talking! Unfortunately Harold is on tonight instead of my girl. So maybe you need to wait til tomorrow to suffer those pains. I am hoping to blow this joint tomorrow!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha, ole harold, eh?

y did u have to have surgery in the first place?? im sure that it was prolly in the readin before this, but i might have missed it...

and as bad as i hate to say it, u need to hurry back, ya know, its just not the same argueing with the rest of the siegel ppl...

but anyways, u have my prayers

ha ha, ole harold, eh?

y did u have to have surgery in the first place?? im sure that it was prolly in the readin before this, but i might have missed it...

and as bad as i hate to say it, u need to hurry back, ya know, its just not the same argueing with the rest of the siegel ppl...

but anyways, u have my prayers

825475732[/snapback]

I believe the story is that he was in GA for Thanksgiving, and the problems came up suddenly. He will hopefully be getting out tomorrow!

hahaha.....NOW you're talking! Unfortunately Harold is on tonight instead of my girl. So maybe you need to wait til tomorrow to suffer those pains. I am hoping to blow this joint tomorrow!

825474993[/snapback]

Dang your relentless!!!

Are you posting from the hospital room? It was all that posting to pass me up in total posts that got you there in the first place. LOL. j/k

Good to hear everything is going well for you.

Now give coacht a rest until I can catch back up.

Volunteer[/url]General' date='Dec 9 2004 - 01:21 AM']Dang your relentless!!!

Are you posting from the hospital room? It was all that posting to pass me up in total posts that got you there in the first place. LOL. j/k

Good to hear everything is going well for you.

Now give coacht a rest until I can catch back up.

825475763[/snapback]

You can forget that! He is posting from the hospital! He's been on here more since he's been in there, because he hasn't had to go to work! Just wait till he gets home and can sit around all day while he's on sick leave!

Guest Oakland
Does anyone know if the old man made it home from GA yet?  I believe he said he was going to bust out of there today, hopefully.  Whoever's driving him home will have to hurry, because he might go into DTs if he's away from CoachT for too long!

825477074[/snapback]

its starting to look like either tommorrow or saturday from what i last heard. ill keep ya updated though

Guest region4fan

Got released today as a matter of fact. of course, it wasn't until 3 so they could charge another day. Couldn't go to TN yet, as it is too far to travel .Truthfully just the ride from the hospital wiped me out. But I am feeling more energized now. Hate that I couldn't take Marla with me though! ;)