DB Indians @ JC Science Hill

ArtVandalay

Art,

he wasn't the best up and coming, just the tallest...

Surf,

consider it marked...I think Manny is going to be better, however, because of his attitude...I hope they don't rush him back into action, tough injury to come back from and it is a long season...

Tonight's game is a good early test, but will not make or break either team regardless of the outcome...

Roll Tribe Roll

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it wasn't a win....but atleast we have another shot at them. The technical on Lamon was terrible........What is it with Science Hill refs and Lamon (the football incident and now this one). In fact the officiating was terrible, Omar walked all night, as did a lot of other science hill players, and they rarely called it. The domenation was in rare-form tonight, actually they were just plain awesome, that was one of the best student sections I've seen in a long time......Especially the guys that were painted up........ The Science Hill fans that sat in-front of the DB student section needed to move, they had no point being in that spot, except maybe to stir up trouble........... but that one with the cigs in his hat got what he deserved, and I did see a DB dad down there punking one of those guys out. Just wait till the next time, when the hill gets to venture into the dome, this is not over, not by a long-shot........ AND YOU BEST BE READY FOR HOMECOURT ADVANTAGE.......... DOMENATION STYLE BABY.........

Yep... that was an early season mis-match, for sure. DB's youth and lack of height was very noticable. The Toppers dominated inside. DB has alot of work to do, but I expect CMO will have the Indians improving game by game, and the re-match in Kingsport in the late Regular Season should be a much better game.

The Toppers looked pretty dang good.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Toppers, dont get too happy because you guys still stink. DB just happens to stink worse right now. You guys won because of your height and quickness, not because you are good. You might have 2 decent players the rest of them are just average and you don't even play as a team. DB might not be as talented but they do play as a team.

Great game by the Toppers. They are young but looked good. The quick start by SH spelled DOOM for the Indians. The Indians will get better but they don't have enough size or speed to match up. Omar played another pretty solid game. Not his best, but solid. We will see the Indians again and they better be better prepared next time because MANNY REID will be ready to go for the TOPPERS this time. Just another big time player the Indians will have to deal with.

Both teams still have work to do...

HILLTOPPERS!

It'll help once Lamon gets more minutes under his belt, and gets back to 100%, there were some instances where you could tell he wasn't feeling that comfortable with it, and once case where he came out because he was favoring it.......... when he gets healthy watch out