Huntingdon 03 vs Aloca 04

Titans02

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think huntingdon 03 would dominate alcoa 04. huntingdon's defense would shut em out. but anyway. alcoa won. it was a great game to see. congrats to alcoa.

825467947[/snapback]

I think the 2000 Alcoa team would beat HHS 03, but that's just a thought coming from a true Alcoa fan. That team was way too talented!! 7 all-state players, and the fastest players in the state! thumb

I think the 2000 Alcoa team would beat HHS 03, but that's just a thought coming from a true Alcoa fan. That team was way too talented!! 7 all-state players, and the fastest players in the state! thumb

825468203[/snapback]

the 03 milan team was better than either prolly they had 5 or 6 all-state players and plenty of speed but just choked in the end. The problem was they killed everybody they played all season & when they got behind to h-don in the semis they didnt know how to handle it.

Edited by milanpunisher4

the 03 milan team was better than either prolly they had 5 or 6 all-state players and plenty of speed but just choked in the end. The problem was they killed everybody they played all season & when they got behind to h-don in the semis they didnt know how to handle it.

825469461[/snapback]

Well then I don't think they would have beaten Alcoa!!! Alcoa had way too much speed!! If you don't believe me then just ask Union City!!! thumb

03' Huntingdon team still wouldn't of been able to stop all the weapons of Alcoa. They are the most complet offensive team I have seen in 2A in a long time.

825469944[/snapback]

Pay no attention to the one or two Milan puppy fans that post on this thread, because they can't get over the fact that they were beaten by Huntingdon two straight years.

Get over it punisher; you got beat week 14 you didn't play week 15