Clausen and Riggs to Soddy Daisy

Marlboro32

college qb, maybe.. i think peyton was still better, but he didnt have any wide recievers...

but nfl. peyton blows the rest of them away....

825471634[/snapback]

How did Peyton not have any wide recievers? He had Joey Kent (UT's all-time leading reciever), Marcus Nash, David Martin, Pierless Price, Cedric Wilson, Andy McCullough, Jermaine Copeland, and a few more good recievers.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen, UT has had some great players come through the door. UT is a o.k team I dont have anything against them, they play good football. But I dont dont know if you want to go to the point that they are Great! and the Clausen boys are not really that great either! there has been better ones come through the door! And as far as manning not having any recivers well some colleges have only one good reciver but UT has had many! 1. peerless price (look what he is doing now) 2. Kelly washington if Ut would have not made him mad he would not have left and before you say he left because of his inj. he left because UT was not getting any better. Tee Martin was the best UT has had in the 90's not taking anything away from manning, but Tee did alot of good things there and Fulmer rode him like a bull that was his play toy to make him look good after that season they had, what has UT done? they are a QB team thats what they belive in they have 2 or 3 great RB and they hardley ever use them. Far as the new QB's go: Schaeffer is good if they would have used him more they might have had a little better season (and for all you UT fans he is leaving from what ESPN.com said hes looking at VT, Gamecocks, Florida, and Ok so you better talk him into staying he might be the best thing you hsve right now) far as Ainge he is good to not taking anything away from him but the reason why Schaeffer didn't go to Atlanta he was at the doctor trying to get cleared to play but they said he needed a little more time and a far as skipping school he wouldnt because Fulmer would kick him off the team (ask some of your players about that one.) and the NCAA would have took action so all i am saying is that there has been better players at UT and why would the Clausen family move up here when their son is a star down there think about it!!!!!!?

thumb

:huh:

Listen, UT has had some great players come through the door. UT is a o.k team I dont have anything against them, they play good football. But I dont dont know if you want to go to the point that they are Great! and the Clausen boys are not really that great either! there has been better ones come through the door! And as far as manning not having any recivers well some colleges have only one good reciver but UT has had many! 1. peerless price (look what he is doing now) 2. Kelly washington if Ut would have not made him mad he would not have left and before you say he left because of his inj. he left because UT was not getting any better. Tee Martin was the best UT has had in the 90's not taking anything away from  manning, but Tee did alot of good things there and Fulmer rode him like a bull that was his play toy to make him look good after that season they had, what has UT done? they are a QB team thats what they belive in they have 2 or 3 great RB and they hardley ever use them. Far as the new QB's go: Schaeffer is good if they would have used him more they might have had a little better season (and for all you UT fans he is leaving from what ESPN.com said hes looking at VT, Gamecocks, Florida, and Ok so you better talk him into staying he might be the best thing you hsve right now) far as Ainge he is good to not taking anything away from him but the reason why Schaeffer didn't go to Atlanta he was at the doctor trying to get cleared to play but they said he needed a little more time and a far as skipping school he wouldnt because Fulmer would kick him off the team (ask some of your players about that one.) and the NCAA would have took action so all i am saying is that there has been better players at UT and why would the Clausen family move up here when their son is a star down there think about it!!!!!!?

thumb

825473916[/snapback]

if you say Tee is better than Peyton you have lost your mind! Manning did not have the supporting cast Martin did. Peyton is the best Qb to ever put on a Orange jersey and before it is all said and done probably the best of all time. What have the Hokies done???? o yeh they have a great tradition of football :o

o yeh and if Schaeffer got put behind Ainge because Ainge is a better SEC qb, you see its not the ACC and if you run around all the time you are gonna get hurt. In the SEC you need a qb that will stay and the pocket, stand tall, and throw the ball. Not take off when he hears foot steps.

Edited by dwolford12

:huh:

if you say Tee is better than Peyton you have lost your mind!  Manning did not have the supporting cast Martin did.  Peyton is the best Qb to ever put on a Orange jersey and before it is all said and done probably the best of all time.  What have the Hokies done???? o yeh they have a great tradition of football  :o

825473940[/snapback]

Manning is the best you are right but before you go putting VT look what we have done we have produced a great Qb a great CB and a great RB so let me be the first to say you guys had a great game this past week you guys really backed up your talk but dont worry we will take care of them for your LITTLE Fulmer just worry about getting another Clausen to your team!! i am not the one who started this whole war about UT just remember that! thumb

o yeh and if Schaeffer got put behind Ainge because Ainge is a better SEC qb, you see its not the ACC  and if you run around all the time you are gonna get hurt.  In the SEC you need a qb that will stay and the pocket, stand tall, and throw the ball.  Not take off when he hears foot steps.

825473943[/snapback]

Before you start UT is not me team so find someone who cares they just take up my TV time on SAT. look UK almost beat them ND beat them Tigers beat your guys twice and y'all are still talking smack?

thumb

How did Peyton not have any wide recievers?  He had Joey Kent (UT's all-time leading reciever), Marcus Nash, David Martin, Pierless Price, Cedric Wilson, Andy McCullough, Jermaine Copeland, and a few more good recievers.

825473730[/snapback]

yea, and besides peerless, how many r doin good in the nfl now?? eh?

joey kent was good, but that is b/c peyton made him. and u remember when they had dante stallworth and kelly washington? who was the qb???

what im sayin is that when they have good qb's they dont have good wr's.... we have ainge and schaeffer now, and how many good wr's do we have??? meachem is good, but hes only a freshman. he will be better, maybe him and ainge can hook up on a lot of tds!

if you say Tee is better than Peyton you have lost your mind!  Manning did not have the supporting cast Martin did.  Peyton is the best Qb to ever put on a Orange jersey and before it is all said and done probably the best of all time. 

825473940[/snapback]

yes, peyton was/is awesome.... look at what hes doin now... about to break marino's td record...

and where is tee martin? eh??

yes, peyton was/is awesome.... look at what hes doin now... about to break marino's td record...

825474165[/snapback]

I hope Manning beats marino's record no one care about Tee I am not a UT fan and I am not a Colts fan my teams doing great and thats all that matters to me. All you die-hard UT fans get mad when someone states the truth about your team you believe what Fulmers says and you guys depend on the (Clausen tripplets) to lead you guys to a championship you have great RB's use them sometime to spread the D out then throw the pass but i know you all are going to say Well, look at VT we have a stable D and we have a stable O line we use our RB's to set up the pass then we will kick out to one of our WR we have a QB that can run and throw we have benn blessed for that but look where we have made it compared to UT y'all let the game slip away from you when you had holding calls and offsides and false starts thats not a displine you guys should e-mail UT and see if you could get a new coach or some help as long as UT relies on Clausen and them you will not win a championship so before you guys jump on me look in the mirror and decide what your team needs to do because we got the job done! thumb

825474165[/snapback]

I hope Manning beats marino's record no one care about Tee I am not a UT fan and I am not a Colts fan my teams doing great and thats all that matters to me. All you die-hard UT fans get mad when someone states the truth about your team you believe what Fulmers says and you guys depend on the (Clausen tripplets) to lead you guys to a championship you have great RB's use them sometime to spread the D out then throw the pass but i know you all are going to say Well, look at VT we have a stable D and we have a stable O line we use our RB's to set up the pass then we will kick out to one of our WR we have a QB that can run and throw we have been blessed for that but look where we have made it compared to UT y'all let the game slip away from you when you had holding calls and offsides and false starts thats not a displine you guys should e-mail UT and see if you could get a new coach or some help as long as UT relies on Clausen and them you will not win a championship so before you guys jump on me look in the mirror and decide what your team needs to do because we got the job done! thumb