Alcoa 2005 games.....

paintc

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fulton would/will beat the mess out of Alco' because they play defense.  Reggie Cobb's bro is no joke.

825471538[/snapback]

I wasn't going to say anything, but I don't think Fulton or AE could beat Alcoa!!!!

I mean AE moved out of 2a b/c they knew if they stayed then they would never win another title!! The next year they go and win in 3a!! In my opinion, 2a is stronger than 3a!!! thumb

Thats bad news for Fulton. Alcoa would have beat Fulton this year.

825469817[/snapback]

Fulton would have beaten Alcoa this year hands down ( the difference this year is Fulton's receivers vs Alcoa's DB's advantage Fulton, everywhere else there even pretty much ). Next year I'd give the early nod to Alcoa due to Fulton losing WR's Bishop & Matthews & Patton, Alcoa's WR will have an advantage over Fulton's new DB's. Should be a good game though Lindsey on offense against Cobb on defense will be something to watch, great talent on both sides

I wasn't going to say anything, but I don't think Fulton or AE could beat Alcoa!!!!

I mean AE moved out of 2a b/c they knew if they stayed then they would never win another title!! The next year they go and win in 3a!! In my opinion, 2a is stronger than 3a!!! thumb

825476387[/snapback]

That is very true. I don't think Fulton could've beaten Alcoa, Huntingdon, or Milan. Alcoa's defense, which didn't have it's best game Huntingdon, would do better at stopping Fulton. Dustin Lindsey wouldn't be stopped, and neither would our receivers. Fulton's receivers may have a good game, but don't underestimate Richieon Bell. He had 8 or 9 picks this year.

Fulton would have beaten Alcoa this year hands down ( the difference this year is Fulton's receivers vs Alcoa's DB's advantage Fulton, everywhere else there even pretty much ). Next year I'd give the early nod to Alcoa due to Fulton losing WR's Bishop & Matthews & Patton, Alcoa's WR will have an advantage over Fulton's new DB's.  Should be a good game though Lindsey on offense against Cobb on defense will be something to watch, great talent on both sides

825476813[/snapback]

Well I beg to differ. Fulton had a scrimmage with alcoa this pre season and didnt come close, neither did AE. Alcoa really played well against both of these teams. And the statement about alcoa not playing D is crazy. 11 ppg through 15 games is alright to me. The fact that their offense scored 43 ppg often got the defense over looked. So based off the only head to head matches we have. Alcoa wins. Oh yeah..good job this year ish young..cuz u balled out.

Ae scrimmaged Alcoa without several of their key players and I think Alcoa scored twice and AE scored once. Albert, Anthony, Kelvon, P.J. Moore, Arsenio Moulden, Tyrone Jackson, Steven Soles did not scrimmage. Alcoa is very good. Thye could compete with 3A teams. The problem they would have had is their secondary playing against some of the WR at Fulton and AE. But Lindsey is good enough to overcome that. As far as AE going up because of not wanting to play Alcoa. I am sure the year they won the state they would have beat Alcoa. Too many weapons. Also you guys must forget a couple of years ago you barely won one game. So be happy were you're at and commend those guys for sticking together and pulling through. AE will play anyone. They scrimmage MHS, Central, Oak Ridge, etc. etc. That same year (2001) they went to Charlotte to play Chris Leak and Independence. Alcoa was one of the teams they wanted to play that year but the coach said they had to play MHS in week 1 and he didn't want to play AE in week 0. This year they were going to play but the Alcoa never got back until after AE had added a team to their schedule. Matter of fact that was a couple of days ago.