prayers needed

realredpride

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Saturday morning, a Henry County football player was on his way home from a church lock-in, fell asleep, hit a tree, and was killed instantly.  His name was Michael Denton, #70.  He still had a year left to play and loved football more than anything.  Please pray for his family, his teammates, his friends, his coaches, and all who knew him.

825470180[/snapback]

Please know that there are so many people praying for Michael's family and friends.

My prayers are with the family and friends of Mr. Denton.... I trust that he is in heaven today.

I pray that each one who reads this post will take a minute and stop and thank our Lord for another day to live. Life is short and we are not promised tomorrow...so take time to tell someone special that you love them, and live each day like it was your last, and be sure you are prepared for eternity. Jesus loves you.

My prayers are with the family and friends of Mr. Denton.... I trust that he is in heaven today.

I pray that each one who reads this post will take a minute and stop and thank our Lord for another day to live.  Life is short and we are not promised tomorrow...so take time to tell someone special that you love them, and live each day like it was your last, and be sure you are prepared for eternity.  Jesus loves you.

825473411[/snapback]

Well said PPFan! He is in a better place than us now!