Rebelron

REBEL78

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebelron is 41 today. The Rebels winning the State Championshipis is what he wanted for his birthday.

825470956[/snapback]

After Saturdays game he looked like he was 61. I think he sweated a few bullets like the rest of us.

Happy Birthday Ron......us Everett Hillians are getting a little old. If Huff hadn't of torn down our old basketball court we could have a few reunion pick up games. Hmmmmm....On second thought he may have done us a favor.

[/b][/color]

After Saturdays game he looked like he was 61. I think he sweated a few bullets like the rest of us.

Happy Birthday Ron......us Everett Hillians are getting a little old. If Huff hadn't of torn down our old basketball court we could have a few reunion pick up games. Hmmmmm....On second thought he may have done us a favor.

825470992[/snapback]

Yeah, you could be right. That fault line crack in the basketball courts could be a nightmare for the ankles. :unsure:

i actually went to everett park a few months ago to shoot some hoops .... instead of a basketball court i found an old folks home ..... hmmmm .. is someone trying to tell me something ??

TheInsider Posted Today, 04:18 PM

Yeah, you could be right. That fault line crack in the basketball courts could be a nightmare for the ankles. 

geez those cracks were there for 30 friggin years !! us po boy everett hillians got no respect !! :unsure:

Happy Birthday Rebelron and many more. I was glued to the TV set watching the 4A game and I saw a "big old f..." standing in the endzone jumping up and down on one particular play. He was wearing a black with red trim jogging suit, I paused for a moment and wondered hmmmm... wonder if that is Rebelron there????? :unsure::lol: thumb

PC is a good guy, just has an old f... for a moderator. My bad!

Edited by robjim

Happy Birthday Rebelron and many more.  I was glued to the TV set watching the 4A game and I saw a "big old" standing in the endzone jumping up and down on one particular play.  He was wearing a black with red trim jogging suit, I paused for a moment and wondered  hmmmm... wonder if that is Rebelron there????? :unsure:  B)  thumb

825471026[/snapback]

It just depends on how high he was jumping. If he was jumping high enough to get a Maryville Daily Times under his feet.............then that definately was NOT Rebel Ron :lol:

Edited by robjim