Mega-phones at basketball games

naderman

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea, i think you could get away with the little 8 inch megaphones, the last refs who told us we could not use them explanation was, if you have a huge megaphone, and are singling out an individual player, it sounds like you are right on his back

that is only somewhat understandable, but he told us they were artificial noise makers, i just do not understand what is artificial about a megaphone

who knows...and the players shouldnt be worrying about what the fans have to say...play your own game and focus and it shouldnt matter i only think they should take them away if someone is just being obnoxious and making a fool of themselves but unless they do that i say let them make there home court a real advantage

Edited by culleokarep

the book says no artificial noise makers...we got harrassed all the time last year. but really it's up to the refs and how they choose to make the call. to me the "mega-phone" is not an artificial noise maker..it's a noise enhancer..but that's me. and i feel that i am correct on this one..

mr. hooligan

ps...don't worry about mega-phones just get 25 dedicated fans..works the same way