How many players on Maryville will sign?

alan

Not sure yet, but I would be surprised if no teams came looking for Childs or Andrew Clement. Even though AC might play baseball in college, if I was a recruiter I would be after this kid. Other than Cade Thompson, the biggest signee out of Maryville, I'm sure there will be some other guys, possibly on the O line that can play at a small college. I would be pretty shocked if Thompson was the only senior recruited for college ball.

I watched the regular season Central game and the semi-final game against T'High and #52 looks like he has size and the ability to run. Just a junior I think. I saw him run down the Central tailback on a screen pass from behind. I would say he has D-1 potential because of decent size and athletic ability. Looks like he has the ability to make plays inside on D.

Jeffrey Smith is an athletic player which I think may be a bit undersized for 1-A but is a legit 1-AA player. I don't know if he is getting many looks but should at the very least at the 1-AA level.

If any coach watched the 4A title game they had to be impressed with Steven Childs. I believe Childs will play somewhere.

From what I hear Clement is a stud baseball player. He will play baseball in college. I think Jeffery Smith will play somewhere also.

I can't help but to think that some of the offensive linemen will play somewhere in college.

Maryville college will probably have several of the seniors playing there next year.

In the junior class Gary Tucker will definately play college football somewhere. I believe if they can stay injury free Jon Lawhon,Ryan Tallent and Matt Valentine can play college football somewhere.