Largest stadium?

Snoopyboy

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AMEN!  I have played on some old lots with broken glass that were better!

825511904[/snapback]

My freshman year when I played at Riverdale (1999), Corey Hathaway stepped into one of the pot holes in La Vergne's field, and he tore a ligament or something because it ended his season.

My freshman year when I played at Riverdale (1999), Corey Hathaway stepped into one of the pot holes in La Vergne's field, and he tore a ligament or something because it ended his season.

825511931[/snapback]

Evidently LaVergne is using the old Walter Hill defense. You know being the home team they know where NOT to run and where the holes are. :lol:

For those here who do not know what I am talking about with the WH defense, Walter Hill at one time WAS a high school and used an old barn for a gym. In it there were dead spots on the floor that when you dribbled on them the ball literally stayed on the floor as you ran down court. They knew them WELL and used them in games. When you played them you literally had to have a scouting report on the floor as well!