Gary Rankin-New Head Man at Cleveland?

FridayNightLights

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to the moderators? What did we do?

825483338[/snapback]

All of you high school football fans at Cleveland should hold off renting U-hauls and you fans at Riverdale should hold off starting the search for a new football coach. I truly doubt that anyone was hired at Cleveland this weekend since the Principal and Athletic Director were both in New York City with the girls basketball team since early last Thursday morning. They didn't even return until midnight on Monday.

It's not likely that they conducted interviews or made offers via long distance. Cleveland will hire a coach in the near future and I'm sure he will be a good selection.

It's not likely that they conducted interviews or made offers via long distance. Cleveland will hire a coach in the near future and I'm sure he will be a good selection.

825483548[/snapback]

They have already interviewed...They had the interview a few days before the girls basketball team with to NYC. I dont think any offers have been made yet. The decision should be made by the first week of January and no later.

One thing Rankin would do would go in an clean house. The coaching staff under Brown was very old with several coaches that could retire. One has retired and works on a 100 day contract. Rankin will force his coaches to step up their committment to putting in long hours of breaking down film.

One thing Rankin would do would go in an clean house.  The coaching staff under Brown was very old with several coaches that could retire.  One has retired and works on a 100 day contract.  Rankin will force his coaches to step up their committment to putting in long hours of breaking down film.

825483579[/snapback]

He can go ahead and clean house. I really didn't like the Cleveland coaching staff, except for Brown. So, lets bring in a NEW coaching staff and NEW offense.

Anyone know what kind of offense Rankin runs at Riverdale?