Top 10 Players in the Knoxville area.

webb62

Guess, you haven't seen Brandon Warren.  He's gotten D-1 letters in bball (Miss. St. and Stanford).  But he'll probably be playing football in college, only a junior.

825486180[/snapback]

B-Warren is a balla i aint even gon lie... i heck of a nice guy too but i think football is definately gonna suite him better. however ive never seen him play basketball. Im sure he'd be good at takin it to the whole cuz he's so big. I still think logan is probly the best in knoxville.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Logan Johnson Already signed DI. Coaching has helped him have a more complete game. At this point he is the player in Knoxville best prepared to play on the College level. He would be my first pick at the wing.

2. Fersner Excellent shooter. Not an all around good player but his excellent shooting ability puts him in the top 10. Like to see him commit more to defense and the team.

3. Ray very good at the point. Good quickness. And you know he will d up if he plays at Fulton.

4. Cameron Sharp I think he is the best point around. Needs to be a better on ball defender.

5. Whitt all kinds of offense from this kid.

6. Smith best post in Knoxville.

7. Ward close to Smith.

8. Kite from A.E. just think if he would have stayed at S.D.

9. Conner from Catholic. I have only seen him once but I liked what I saw.

10. Domsic from O.R. Tough as nails very good player. May not play much on the College level but a heck of a High School Player.

11. McGill Central Better than he gets credit for. Good player on a very bad team.

My starting 5 by Position

1. Sharp Halls

2. Whitt Clinton

3. Domsic O.R.

4. Johnson S.D.

5. Smith Powell

• 4 weeks later...
8.  Kite from A.E. just think if he would have stayed at S.D.

825487304[/snapback]

What's there to think about? I'm sure he's happy at AE.

why did kite go to AE if anyone knows..thanks

825488644[/snapback]

It think it had something to do with competing every year. SD wasn't a program that competed well and AE competed yearly.

Edited by AERoadrunners

Guess, you haven't seen Brandon Warren.  He's gotten D-1 letters in bball (Miss. St. and Stanford).  But he'll probably be playing football in college, only a junior.

825486180[/snapback]

Receiving a letter from any college usually means about as much as a Publisher's Clearing House Sweepstakes announcement or a credit card application. Coaches who really want players come to visit them, and often.

Brandon Warren from Alcoa is tough, great size, speed, leaping, and a good shooter too. Jody Fersner is the best OFFENSIVE player around. Logan Johnson is a very solid all-around ball player. Ray from Fulton is the best gaurd(great ability to finish) Albert Harris is an amazing athlete and can do anything that he wants to do on the court. Michael Mott from AC is the best shooter around hands down. Whitt from Clinton is also a very good shooter. Smith from Powell is a monster down low. I am not sure if you would consider Seyquoa(cant spell), but Jonathan Jones is the best player that I have seen playin this area(But he is going to Wake Forest to play Wide Reciever)