Football Boards now off-season

CoachT

Guest region4fan
Just thought I'd bump this back to the top for all the reading non-posters to encourage them to send the $12 (less than a case of the BEAST) and get a plus membership.  The weather forcast is for a long cold, make that COLD winter and everyone needs to be able to reach out and touch the warmth of folks like region4fan, rebelron, demoyers1, lost ol' dad and yes even the sarcastic ol' possumcop.  Careful though, that warmth can burn on occasion, but you never know unless you join. :(  thumb

825489826[/snapback]

Well thank you for including me with such an elite group.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan
Siegel[/url]_Senior' date='Dec 16 2004 - 07:19 PM']count me in...for regions team...

825487609[/snapback]

And I will definitely need you senior. esp against bigwilly, except I think he is starting to try to get in our good graces!

Guest region4fan
ahhhhhhaaa, im here!!!

so will u and siegel senior pick me???

:lol:

825490377[/snapback]

Congrats on the PLUS, bigwilly!

I will have to confer with my associate and get back to you! thumb

And I will definitely need you senior. esp against bigwilly, except I think he is starting to try to get in our good graces!

825489840[/snapback]

I've got your back Region and bhsOL's too! thumb That is unless you start in on my boys up in "Cookevegas"! Then, I'll have to call in the big boy, Fuggly63, to cover me. You might end up regretting helping me get him a Plus membership! :lol: But, then again, everything benefitted JacMac, so it'll all work out!

Thanks again for your generosity, CoachT! thumb