Best rival games!

nasty fro bro 20

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcoa vs. Maryville is about as big as it gets when it comes to rivalries in TN. Im not sure on how far back it goes, but I know its long and I'm sure another fan could give you that info. As far as pranks go in football, one year Alcoa put a big A on our field with grass killer and Maryville did the same to them with an M. The Alcoa duck pond has had rebel flags stuck in the middle of it, and i've heard of their school getting paintballed but Im not sure. Those are just some of the pranks I can remember in recent years.

Union City-Obion Co. Central is a good one..Years back they stopped playing,when they resumed they played at UTM for UC's home game..First time they played they almost sold the place out....I think the only other time the arena had that many people were in there was when the Lady Vols played the Lady Skyhawks.....Union City-Westview is another..These two teams just don't like each other.....Another was Union City-McNairy Co...These two played each other every year seemed like in the regional tourney final to see who played their sub-state game at home.....That rivalry has died off.....

Union City-Obion Co. Central is a good one..Years back they stopped playing,when they resumed they played at UTM for UC's home game..First time they played they almost sold the place out....I think the only other time the arena had that many people were in there was when the Lady Vols played the Lady Skyhawks.....Union City-Westview is another..These two teams just don't like each other.....Another was Union City-McNairy Co...These two played each other every year seemed like in the regional tourney final to see who played their sub-state game at home.....That rivalry has died off.....

825491316[/snapback]

I'll have to agree with ya....Union City vs Obion Central......Everybody's at that game!!