Peyton Manning

Please!  Don't try to gloss over a horrible season by the Titans!  They are the furthest thing from any playoff team's mind.  You're probably just upset that they are one of the four worst teams in the AFC.

825528006[/snapback]

wasnt trying to gloss over anything...I just thought it was interesting and wonder what others thought..I really doubt he was worrying about the Titans

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peyton is not one to point fingers or mudsling.

825529053[/snapback]

No he's not. It's absolutely hilarious to watch him throw his little tantrums when things don't go his way though. Actually, I guess he does point fingers though every time he throws an incompletion, it's always the receivers fault.

No he's not. It's absolutely hilarious to watch him throw his little tantrums when things don't go his way though. Actually, I guess he does point fingers though every time he throws an incompletion, it's always the receivers fault.

825530103[/snapback]

Since when? If you'e ever heard a press conference after a loss, you would know that he ALWAYS blames himself for mistakes. On the other hand, when they win or he looks great in a game, he credits his line and his receivers for making his job easier. You need to start watching things objectively instead of hatin' on Peyton!

Since when?  If you'e ever heard a press conference after a loss, you would know that he ALWAYS blames himself for mistakes.  On the other hand, when they win or he looks great in a game, he credits his line and his receivers for making his job easier.  You need to start watching things objectively instead of hatin' on Peyton!

825530190[/snapback]

I'm not judging from the (scripted)statements he makes after the games. I'm judging it on his actions on the field. But, you're right I'll always be a peyton hater.

That's the way I see it.  CC must be a Vanderbilt Commode Doors fan! :lol:

825530580[/snapback]

No, but I do like the quote in your signature, although it's not my favorite of his.

"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards."

Manning gets a whole lot of credit for being a GREAT guy when he may not be just that. If one watches the way he acts on the field when things are going badly, or listens to some comments he makes when he hasn't had time plan out what is the exact right thing to say it isn't always so nice and humble. I am the only one who remembers the comments he made the day he was named CO-mvp last year? Instaed of being humble and gracious like everyone says he is, he was angry because he had to share the reward. Did he take take the high road over the Vanderjerk controvesy....no. The press conference after the lose isn't just an isolated incident and it won't be the last time he says or does something and people just write it off and forget it because he is so Humble and nice. I have nothing against Manning, but I get extremely sick of people talking about him like is the as close to perfect as possible.

Manning gets a whole lot of credit for being a GREAT guy when he may not be just that.  If one watches the way he acts on the field when things are going badly, or listens to some comments he makes when he hasn't had time plan out what is the exact right thing to say it isn't always so nice and humble.  I am the only one who remembers the comments he made the day he was named CO-mvp last year?  Instaed of being humble and gracious like everyone says he is, he was angry because he had to share the reward.  Did he take take the high road over the Vanderjerk controvesy....no.  The press conference after the lose isn't just an isolated incident and it won't be the last time he says or does something and people just write it off and forget it because he is so Humble and nice.  I have nothing against Manning, but I get extremely sick of people talking about him like is the as close to perfect as possible.

825534520[/snapback]

How can you hate on a player for being competitive and wanting to win and he has never lashed out in a classless manner and i remember him being very humble after winning the MVP last year saying it was a great honor to share that reward with such a great player as Steve McNair! You need to check your facts and get them straight! When you see him acting out on the field, it isnt in anger or frustration, its called being a competitor and wanting to be perfect and being a true leader for your team. And it is obvious that you have nothing against Manning! thumb

If you want to hate on a player, then hate on a classless punk like Randy Moss, not a class act like Peyton Manning!