Duals after the break

wrestlinman49

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Collierville still has Ridgeway Jan 25. They're also going to Kenwood. Germantown is going to Hendersonville. Ridgeway still has duals with Germantown and Collierville to go. Have dual tournaments at Cordova and Briarcrest, Ind tournaments at Bolton and Brentwood. Still lots of tough wrestling to go! :lol:

Edited by luvmywrestler

biggest rivalry in TN- Ryan vs. MBA @ MBA

825495459[/snapback]

This is a guaranteed barn burner...if you know anythign abouit Nashville wrstling this is the Granddaddy. Normally I would presume to call this for my Beloved Irish.not this year ...I this Frank has something up his sleeve.....but as always say bring it ...lets settle it on the mat...

MBA vs Father Ryan is the biggest rivalry in Metro but don't forget the old rivalry of Father Ryan and Overton that will be Jan 13th at 5pm at Ryan. These two always battle each other. Ryan has dominated the last few years and may do the same this year.

Overton has a lot of seniors but they seem to give up a lot of pins in big matches.

This is usually a good atmosphere and good wrestling to watch. I would love to see Jennings vs Oddo at 130 or 135. Davis vs Mayo at 160 or 171 would also be good. I don't even know if they will be in the same weight classes.

MBA vs Father Ryan is the biggest rivalry in Metro but don't forget the old rivalry of Father Ryan and Overton that will be Jan 13th at 5pm at Ryan.  These two always battle each other.  Ryan has dominated the last few years and may do the same this year.

Overton has a lot of seniors but they seem to give up a lot of pins in big matches.

This is usually a good atmosphere and good wrestling to watch.  I would love to see Jennings vs Oddo at 130 or 135.  Davis vs Mayo at 160 or 171 would also be good.  I don't even know if they will be in the same weight classes.

825498466[/snapback]

Oddo will go 130 Mayo will go 160 ANd you are very right prior to the private v nonprivate it was a great rivalry..should be good..we take no one for granted