MBA

McCallie

Mt. Juliet

Overton

Red Bank

Rossview

Tullahoma

Webb

My prediction is that someone whose team is at the tournament will win first place. My other prediciton is that the Irishdad will be happy to be on his home turf...

list of teams entered this season:

benjamin russell, ala

battleground academy

brentwood academy

centennial

collierville

dickson co

farragut

father ryan

fort campbell

franklin road academy

franklin high

germantown

glencliff

hendersonville

houston

karns

kenwood

knoxville catholic

larue co, kentucky

maplewood

marshall co

mba

mcgavock

mccallie

mt. juliet

overton

red bank

rossview

soddy daisy

tullahoma

webb

Does anyone know what wgt class Borneman of Houston is going to wrestle? I think a Knox from Farragut vs. Borneman would be a great match!

Is anyone else looking at some good dream matches?

By the way Collins Hill was charging $10 per family at their event! Could the Irish back off the gate price or give a family plan at the gate? If they do that, I can afford one of those "t-shirts for sale "that they seem to announce every 10 min. :P Also, I will be able to buy more in the concession, invite family and friends etc. :lol:

But seriously, the Father Ryan Tourney charged more at the gate than any other Tournament last year. :ph34r:

The Pope doesn't need the extra change! JOKING!

Edited by Old Ram

did knox get phat like lucas over the merry, merry?

then maybe a good 89 match!  :lol:

825505134[/snapback]

Knox won the Collins Hill Duals last week at 171lbs. I think he will be at the same weight! Too bad Luke ate all that ham and stuff.

Someone told me at Collins Hill that he was trying to get down to 152lbs. That's along way from 189. I know Gessler dosn't want him back at 152lbs.

I heard that he really looked good at the Bradley Tourney. He always does.

He and Justin would be a great match.