Station Camp-Pickett Co.

muffin

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cats played well tonight but not there best game, they had a few mental errors and several missed foul shots other, but they played extremely well on the defensive end and took it to the hoop almost every play and converted on most of them. If they played like they have the last 10 games they would have won by 30+. I think it will be an excellent matchup with LA tom night, but i believe the Bobcats will win this game especially if LA plays like they did tonight definetly not there best effort but they will be up for the bobcats though they always are, but ill take pickett by 7, good luck tom night bobcats, game is at 8:30.

The cats played well tonight but not there best game, they had a few mental errors and several missed foul shots other, but they played extremely well on the defensive end and took it to the hoop almost every play and converted on most of them.  If they played like they have the last 10 games they would have won by 30+.  I think it will be an excellent matchup with LA tom night, but i believe the Bobcats will win this game especially if LA plays like they did tonight definetly not there best effort but they will be up for the bobcats though they always are, but ill take pickett by 7, good luck tom night bobcats, game is at 8:30.

825501233[/snapback]

How much did L.A. win by?

The cats played well tonight but not there best game, they had a few mental errors and several missed foul shots other, but they played extremely well on the defensive end and took it to the hoop almost every play and converted on most of them.  If they played like they have the last 10 games they would have won by 30+.  I think it will be an excellent matchup with LA tom night, but i believe the Bobcats will win this game especially if LA plays like they did tonight definetly not there best effort but they will be up for the bobcats though they always are, but ill take pickett by 7, good luck tom night bobcats, game is at 8:30.

825501233[/snapback]

Pickett Co looks like a well oiled machine to me, definately the best team in this tourney, although it will be hard for them to beat LA at home in their own tournament, but if they keep playing like they are Pickett should win this one but atleast 10, LA is really hurting without the outside shooting of Matthews. I do give the rebound edge to LA as it will be hard for Pickett to match up against Reeder but then again they don't miss many shots so who needs to rebound! lol Good luck to both teams. thumb

Nice to see Pickett get some credit, but most of the ones on here have already given Pickett Co. credit for being a very good team. I guess the ones who "weren't impressed with Pickett Co." won't post now that they beat a very good AA team by 15. Tonight's game will be a very tough one for Pickett to win on LA's home court, especially if LA plays better than last night. Why isn't anything in the Tennesseean about this tournament...no scores at all? Who is responsible for calling them in? Is it Livingston's responsibility or is it the winning school's responsibility? I looked to see how many Saylor Walden had for Clay Co. yesterday and nothing was in there for this tournament. He had a lot of threes but wasn't listed in the "Yesterday's Stars" for 3 Point Leaders. That is a shame. The adults responsible are letting the players down when they neglect to call in scores.

Nice to see Pickett get some credit, but most of the ones on here have already given Pickett Co. credit for being a very good team. I guess the ones who "weren't impressed with Pickett Co." won't post now that they beat a very good AA team by 15. Tonight's game will be a very tough one for Pickett to win on LA's home court, especially if LA plays better than last night. Why isn't anything in the Tennesseean about this tournament...no scores at all? Who is responsible for calling them in? Is it Livingston's responsibility or is it the winning school's responsibility? I looked to see how many Saylor Walden had for Clay Co. yesterday and nothing was in there for this tournament. He had a lot of threes but wasn't listed in the "Yesterday's Stars" for 3 Point Leaders. That is a shame. The adults responsible are letting the players down when they neglect to call in scores.

825501572[/snapback]

Are you a coach or fan,anyone can send in boxscore or stats to the paper.

I'm a fan. The point is, after the game the school calls in the scores. No one has called them in from this tournament and I'm wondering if Livingston is supposed to do that, or if they are not providing a phone to call the scores in. I don't believe that the Tennessean will accept scores and stats from fans.

825501615[/snapback]

Check the paper,I think there is a number to call in scores and they invite fans to do so. Did you used to play baseball at P.C.

825501572[/snapback]

I had done stated earlier that i didnt see PC beating SC as a huge upset, i just seen it as a big win for PC! This team is rolling right now!

825501572[/snapback]

LOL..... I Think I Have made you mad Bobcat300.....I didn't say i wasn't impressed with the bobcats I said I wasn't impressed by Carver...... You stated that Pickett County beating Carver was a "Big Win...and a upset"! Well you are wrong on both counts......... but anyway......if I'm not mistaken I think you were a manager on that team a few years ago right?.....Is that why you are so dedicated to the bobcats..... It seems in your eyes they could do no wrong! IT sounds like that your bobcats got a big win over a "Good" team this time. Hope they keep it rolling!