McMinn @ Bradley

Burnt

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok.....even if you dont turn the ball over, Bradley will just shut you down on Defense. Wes Suiter will shut down Blake Cobb who is a very instrumental part of your offense. Wes(the other one), Dominique, and Yarrish will all have a good game. The Tribe will be sent home cryin.

Edited by BluNWhiteH8Tribe

Ok.....even if you dont turn the ball over, Bradley will just shut you down on Defense.  Wes Suiter will shut down Blake Cobb who is a very instrumental part of your offense.  Wes(the other one), Dominique, and Yarrish will all have a good game.  The Tribe will be sent home cryin.

825509091[/snapback]

Yea same story. You always say we will get dominated. Blake isn't a real big part of the offense...he played good against ya'll and Baylor and hasn't played real well lately. Wes Adams won't do anything. All he does is spot up and shoot. I dont really think McMinn will win but i do think they have a chance.

Dude, Blake is the reason yall do alot of the things yall do. Without him, you all have no inside game whatsoever, and if you wanna talk about what you did against us and you wanna say Blake is not that important, take him out of the lineup when yall played us back in December. We killed yall if you do that. So, how bout thinkin before you speak next time?

I agree w/ Mattatrab Bradley by 30 pts.  Bradley has to many weapons and great defensive preasure.  And dont forget they have the best coach in the state.  Kent Smith can get more out of his players than anyone around.

825509516[/snapback]

I do think Bradley will win.... how much..... I'm not really sure! But I wouldn't jump to conclusions and say Kent Smith is the best coach in the state, and that he gets more out of his players than anyone around.....to be honest, I think they should have won the State last season, and based on the talent they've had in the last 5 or 6 years they should have won a couple of State Championships. You give anybody the talent that he's had your going to WIN. He's not only had great players, but good kids too.