Randy Moss

Leave it alone...he shouldn't be thrown out of the league, because he was doing what green bay fans do...didn't someone else copy someone else and do what he did...oh yeah TO did Ray Lewis's dance, and the only one that got mad is Ray Lewis...I don't like some of the things that he's done, but everyone has fun and that's what he was doing...I dont think that it was that bad...and as far as comparing him to artest...Moss doesn't go into the crowd fight the fans...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave it alone...he shouldn't be thrown out of the league, because he was doing what green bay fans do...didn't someone else copy someone else and do what he did...oh yeah TO did Ray Lewis's dance, and the only one that got mad is Ray Lewis...I don't like some of the things that he's done, but everyone has fun and that's what he was doing...I dont think that it was that bad...and as far as comparing him to artest...Moss doesn't go into the crowd fight the fans...

825517267[/snapback]

Doesnt it seem funny, that no one elses has heard of the Packers fans doing that except Tony Dungy, even Sean Salisbury said that he got beat in GB plenty of times and the fans never mooned him, he said in fact he always got invited out to the tailgate party and offered a bratwurst and a beer while the fans would brag about whooping them and as far as Dungy goes, he is making himself look like a hippocrit, by going off over the MNF TO deal when nothing was show or no senseless act was committed, but he thinks mooning is funny! It is also funny, that if the GB fans did this, why didnt anyone from the Vikes step up and take up for Moss by saying that to the media? Something else that is funny, is in last weeks game Moss was limping around like he was dying, then he runs right by a DB and gets a TD and runs over to the goal post to show his bu**, then he went right back to limping and everyone says he was playing hurt, BULL! Yes, I would love to see this PUNK thrown out of the league, and you are right he doesnt go into the stands starting fights, he just tries to run people over with his car! thumb

Guest The_Siegel_Senior

..so here is what Im getting from everyone...he walks off the field on his team so he is a disgrace to the game, to the Vikings org, and himself...ok did he hurt anyone by his actions...I dont think so...He is a professional athlete, he is his own man, makes his own decisions...sure it might not have been the right one but throwing him out of the league???...Artest was suspended for throwing punches at a fan for the SEASON...But throw Moss out for wanting to change clothes before everyone else???? RIGHT.... :D

..so here is what Im getting from everyone...he walks off the field on his team so he is a disgrace to the game, to the Vikings org, and himself...ok did he hurt anyone by his actions...I dont think so...He is a professional athlete, he is his own man, makes his own decisions...sure it might not have been the right one but throwing him out of the league???...Artest was suspended for throwing punches at a fan for the SEASON...But throw Moss out for wanting to change clothes before everyone else???? RIGHT.... :blink:

825518069[/snapback]

I would love to see Artest get thrown out of the NBA! And I dont think they should throw Moss out just because the past few incidents, but look at his track record, he is a disgrace to the game just as Artest is!

Didn't Moss give some kid in a wheel chair a ball after scoring a touchdown...sounds like he can do a few things to be a good romodel after all...I was watching around the Horn today and this guy said noone made him a saint when he give a kid in a wheel chair a ball after catching a touchdown so don't make him a punk for what he did at green bay...

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
Didn't Moss give some kid in a wheel chair a ball after scoring a touchdown...sounds like he can do a few things to be a good romodel after all...I was watching around the Horn today and this guy said noone made him a saint when he give a kid in a wheel chair a ball after catching a touchdown so don't make him a punk for what he did at green bay...

825518772[/snapback]

Yes he did...but no he cant do anything could...he is a punk... B)B)

825518772[/snapback]

Was that before or after he mooned the kid? Or was that after he ran over the kids mom with his car? Or did he give the kid the ball as he was leaving the game early a few weeks back? Maybe he gave the ball to a kid to make him look better for squirting an official with a water bottle? Was that before or after he had to complete anger management classes for attacking a corporate sponsor on the team bus? And this is just a start, this PUNK has been fined more than 10 times since coming to the NFL and 6 times were over $10,000!

Here is his exact quote after being ask about the fine!

Reporter: "Write the check yet, Randy?"

Moss: "When you're rich you don't write checks."

Reporter: "If you don't write checks, how do you pay these guys?"

Moss: "Straight cash, homey."

Reporter: "Randy, are you upset about the fine?"

Moss: "No, cause it ain't sh**. Ain't nothing but 10 grand. What's 10 grand to me? Ain't sh** … Next time I might shake my di**."

NOW DOES ANYONE DISAGREE THAT THE NFL WOULD BE ALOT BETTER WITHOUT HIM?

Was that before or after he mooned the kid? Or was that after he ran over the kids mom with his car? Or did he give the kid the ball as he was leaving the game early a few weeks back? Maybe he gave the ball to a kid to make him look better for squirting an official with a water bottle? Was that before or after he had to complete anger management classes for attacking a corporate sponsor on the team bus? And this is just a start, this PUNK has been fined more than 10 times since coming to the NFL and 6 times were over $10,000!

Here is his exact quote after being ask about the fine!

Reporter: "Write the check yet, Randy?"

Moss: "When you're rich you don't write checks."

Reporter: "If you don't write checks, how do you pay these guys?"

Moss: "Straight cash, homey."

Reporter: "Randy, are you upset about the fine?"

Moss: "No, cause it ain't sh**. Ain't nothing but 10 grand. What's 10 grand to me? Ain't sh** … Next time I might shake my di**."

NOW DOES ANYONE DISAGREE THAT THE NFL WOULD BE ALOT BETTER WITHOUT HIM?

825519075[/snapback]

I agree 100%!

You know, I used to take up for Randy at times, but I cannot understand why anyone can take up for him now. Just because he is a great receiver, or he does one or two good things does not make it all better! Those who are condoning his antics are exactly what is wrong with sports today. I have to try to explain to my players why that's not how you play the game. It makes my job twice as difficult when you don't have the support of the parents and fans when it comes to right and wrong! Remember, the game was there before Randy, TO, Ray Lewis, and the rest of the punks of the game, and it will be there long after they're gone and, hopefully, forgotten. If there is any doubt about where I stand on this, look at my signature very close!

Edited by stlrcoach

well if guys like you and the media would get giving him so much attention when he does something like that, he would probably stop. i have seen a lot worse than what moss did at green bay

825516542[/snapback]

Well thats not going to happen because ESPN will not ever stop getting off their knees in front of Randy when they are doing Viking games.....I can't think of another player they love so much....This is not the only thing that Moss has done,I guess the sum of the things he has done makes every thing he does bigger...I'm not arguing the fact he is a phenominal talent...He is....He can take over a game...He would be even more of a force if he would just shut up and quit doing ignorant things and just play football....I don't even think the throat slash is so bad..The cell phone thing was funny as was the pom-poms and Sharpie thing...Since I don't like the Cowboys,I thought what T.O. did in Dallas was funny....Maybe it is just I don't like Randy Moss....

I'm going to talk to you guys from an old coach's perspective:

Randy Moss is the worst thing that could happen to your team! PERIOD!

He is the poster boy for everything that is wrong with the NFL and professional sports in general. IMHO all of this started back when Latrell Spreewell hit his head coach and did not get kicked out of the NBA. Ever since then, more and more multi-millionaire thugs have entered the ranks of professional sports with the attitude that they can bring their "thug" mentality to the court or gridiron and get by with acting any way they please. Coaches at all levels (high school, college, and professional) now have to deal with this type of attitude and it is only going to get worse. It doesn't matter how good the man is at what he does, if he can't be a team player and understand that he is responsible for his actions then he doesn't deserve to wear the uniform or earn millions playing the game!

Randy should receive more than a 10K fine! He should be forced back into counseling and take a two or three game suspension (money and all) starting next season! If as he says "10,000 ain't nothing to me" then the loss of income from missing two games may get his attention! Plus, If I am Nike, or anyone who pays him money to endorse my products, I cut him like a bad habit (another loss of income).

It's okay to have an attitude and get personal with your game but you must learn to do it within the concept of the team. The team is the most important aspect of the game of football and people like Moss don't understand it! For him, it's all about Randy and the $$$$$ and he doesn't care about anything else in life!

Edited by ELA