Randy Moss

Last week he walks off the field before the game is over and today he does the stupidest thing I have ever seen done on a football field. As much as we all have said great things about Peyton who deserves it all, on the other hand there is Moss who is a great player but a joke as a teammate and a person. It was bad because it was on national television not to mention at one of the most hallowed places to play football.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what did he do i missed it

825513434[/snapback]

After he cored a td he jogged to the goal post. Almost seemed like he was going to dunk it. But he stopped pretended to pull down his pants and moon the crowd.

I don't see why you guys hate him so much. If he is a me player why was he out there when he obviously couldn't run well with his bad ankle. Several weeks ago he was playing with a sprained MCL. I say he wants to win the Super Bowl more than anything else right now.

If everyone is going to talk about this so much they should do the same to everyone else...I just saw on tv were Jake Plummer give everyone the bird, but thats ok...I don't agree w/ what he did...but if they're going to make a big deal out of this they should do the same with everyone else...

825513705[/snapback]

Right on. What Randy did was wrong but so was Jakes episode and many other events. Randy should be fined more than $5K. That is a joke in itself. You can bet he smiled all the way to his pocket change purse on that one. There is the fact that he has been trouble many times before which puts everyone on alert for his next antics. I just hate the example this sets to kids. That's my only gripe. If just adults watched the game, well, you would see far worse than Randy's episode.

Heard the coach from Indy today on the radio say that the Green Bay Packer fans surround the departing teams bus on home games and strip to their bare bottoms mooning the whole team. He said this has happened to them at least seven times and he saw the reason behind Randy's antics. Still, a parking lot full of drunks is just a little different than the endzone on primetime TV. :lol:

I thought the Mooning was a jab at Najeh Davenport, but I dunno.

BTW, to those hating on Moss, I have a GREAT idea for you. If you don't want to see his crazy TD dances....KEEP HIM OUT OF THE ENDZONE! I mean he straight up ran past that one guy (Harris or Carroll) I forget ON 1 LEG!

That boy is SICK and he can change a game like none other. BTW, gotmilk, Moss and several of his friends were showing team unity by all sporting AFROS.

I saw a thing where they said afros stands for like All Finest Receivers On Sunday or something.

That boy is SICK and he can change a game like none other. BTW, gotmilk, Moss and several of his friends were showing team unity by all sporting AFROS.

825513852[/snapback]

Youre right he can change the game, and is changing it as we speak. He's showing the youth that its ok to be a punk, quitter, backstabber,and totally disrespectful to your coach, TEAM, and fans. He's a punk that should really be taught an lesson. Tice is no better. What coach lets Moss do the things he does, and just blows it off like its nothing. The NFL doesnt need a rebel to make it interesting. Let alone an overpaid rebel who has proclaimed that its the Vikes against the world. I would guess its more like Moss against the world. All his talent is worthless when its paired with his attitude. I consider Moss to be a ligitimate PUNK. Ive seen some call him a THUG. Hes not a THUG. Most thugs would mop the floor with his fro.

Just a thought.