Hardest Gyms to Visit

toinemac

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow you got me. as a matter of fact, i am denney. the 2nd one out of 4 kids. the denney family just happens to attend all the Riverdale basketball games, and its hard to explain to the 3rd grader and 1st grader why their brother is hated so much when you dont know the reason yourself. as a matter of fact, im a 9th grader and i also dont know why. why a 60 year old man comes lookin to fight when he sees denney with his head down from defeat after oakland wins by a buzzer beater. or why blackman would take the time to make shirts that said "the big queerizzle" on them (which were actually screen printed) reffering to my bro. and why siegal just cheers away against him.

personally, it doesnt get on my nerves (or ryans) but the lil bro and sis dont need to see or hear all that nonsense

825515871[/snapback]

basically he gets ragged on because he runs his mouth too much...you dont see other players run their mouths as much as he does. if he wants an answer to give his brothers and sisters, it would be..."i talk too much trash to people, then cant back it up"....and thats it.

tdntn,  Don't worry about what people say about your brother.  I know it can be hurtful because I have a brother that played football at Blackman, and someone got on here and talked about how he stunk because he dropped ONE pass at WR.

825515921[/snapback]

Well with Blackman's "passing game". that one pass was his whole season. Your brother is still cool though.

basically he gets ragged on because he runs his mouth too much...you dont see other players run their mouths as much as he does. if he wants an answer to give his brothers and sisters, it would be..."i talk too much trash to people, then cant back it up"....and thats it.

825516707[/snapback]

I agree with this.

Good to know that tdntn will be stepping on the football field this fall. That makes me sure that my boy sports fan will still cruise the boards after he graduates.

825516022[/snapback]

i will only be a sophmore this fall, so the practice field and the monday afternoon JV games will most likely be the only fields i step on this fall, unless you count the sidelines on friday nights. i appreciate the encouragement though thumb. ryan will always browse coacht. he just hasnt posted lately since basketball has started up again

Siegel[/url]_Senior,Jan 12 2005 - 08:08 AM]...First game=0.....last night =3....third time= with the way things are going....6....hey man thats an incredible average of 3 points a game vs. us...say we dont own Denny like a pimp owns his gals....

825516103[/snapback]

tell me something man...how many shots did he take last night? (i know his shot % probably wasnt very good, but still its not like he took a whole lotta shots) how many minutes did he play? im not tryin to say that he was on his A game last night, but those reasons might could explain the 3 points

ryan openly said to me after the first game vs. siegal, that that was his worst game he's ever played as a starter at any level of basketball. last night i think he was more sparing on taking shots because he knew yall were dominating the rebound game and if he missed, that siegal would end up with the ball. so i think IT IS THE PLAYERS who get in the opposing teams players heads more than any fans could ever do.

825516707[/snapback]

honestly who doesnt run there mouth when playin against rival schools? dont make up a sorry excuse either. maybe he and alot of other people think "siegal nation" and all that mumbo jumbo run their mouth too much. you know fans talk way more smack than players do. you can tell your brothers and sisters "i talk too much trash to basketball players, and im probably not good enough to get on a team to go and try to back it up"....and thats it.

Edited by tdntn

RD is a pretty good shooter I will say that.  His only downfall is that he lets people into his head all the time.  You might say that he doesn't but it is obvious when you watch a game.  Plus if you don't want your brothers and sisters hear stuff like that then dont take them to the game.

825516787[/snapback]

same could be said for your #12 from cookeville. havent seen him play but for the time friday, but he seemed good but definately let fans get to him. we didnt even have to make cheers and signs and all of that to get in his head.

btw it would be interesting to hear my lil bro and sister's response to us telling them they couldnt go to the games. our family has gone to about 90% of his games since he was in the 6th grade, so the whole family old and young are a big supporter of him and any team he plays on

same could be said for your #12 from cookeville. havent seen him play but for the time friday, but he seemed good but definately let fans get to him. we didnt even have to make cheers and signs and all of that to get in his head.

btw it would be interesting to hear my lil bro and sister's response to us telling them they couldnt go to the games. our family has gone to about 90% of his games since he was in the 6th grade, so the whole family old and young are a big supporter of him and any team he plays on

825516827[/snapback]

I can understand the cheers, but how do the signs get in his head when he plays? Your brothers and sisters probably go to a public school. They know more than you think.

825516827[/snapback]

yea he is a very good player. When he was a freshmen he was on varsity. THe only freshmen to play on varsity at Cookeville in recent history. He is a player that will be ice cold and then suddenly hit 3 straight 3 pointers. About your siblings not coming that was a joke of sorts. I try to make all of my lil sis's games when I can. It would probably make me mad if they had chants for her.

all the cheering against denney is all to get in his head so he is off his game...has it worked, yes...will we keep doing it, yes....i dont see what is so bad about us chanting his name during a game....why does that get you mad??....and tell denney to try not to read our signs...it may help him get us out of his head....

thumb

I wish you kids would get back on topic and leave your ya-ya ing to another day.

If you want a tough place to play basketball why don't you try Bradley Central. The current streak of consecutive home wins is 41 in a row going back to the last game of the 2000-2001 season which was a sub-state game against Lebanon.

This streak includes an in-season tourney, a district tourney and 3 sub-state games with an average winning margin of 22.5. Now that's a tough place to play. This year's team is rated 2nd in the state by the AP and that's after graduating 8 players off of last year's team, 6 of which are on scholarship in college.