Tennessee HS kids in Division 1...

gomab2

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Reilly Ervin will flourish when the coach quits his experiment of Bruce Price at the 1. He should turn the reigns over to Reilly who is also a good shooter.

I really like Reilly's game. TSU is lucky to have him. Bruce is good(he is better suited for the two, he's a natural two). Reilly is a natural 1.

I think Reilly Ervin will flourish when the coach quits his experiment of Bruce Price at the 1.  He should turn the reigns over to Reilly who is also a good shooter. 

I really like Reilly's game.  TSU is lucky to have him.  Bruce is good(he is better suited for the two, he's a natural two).  Reilly is a natural 1.

825519134[/snapback]

Good Post, I totally agree...While Price was hurt during the preseason Ervin was the guy replacing him. I'd like to see them both in the lineup together, that would be a good duo. I have Reiley has the OVC Newcomer of the year, at least hes capable.

i cant remember the guys name but what about the little white guy that plays for unc-charlotte. im thinking he's from the cleveland,tn area. he's at least on the 2nd team. also, there was an article about the sparks kid in the chatt paper a couple of weeks ago. he went to school here until 7th or 8th grade so i think that constitutes him as being from tn.