West Carrol

mrbigster

Webb & Doaks held each other to several points below their averages...but the star of the night was Lorenzo Stewart - 6 three pointers - 23 total points and 5 steals. He was lights out.

West Carroll has improved tremendously since mid-November. Their defense is quick and their depth is solid. They are playing about as well as a team could play - at home. I believe the district and region is at Atwood and that will help them as they react well to their crowd.

The only drawback I saw last night is that they had trouble with guard penetration. Their interior defense was not as intense as their perimeter defense. Of course, they were having to deal with Doaks inside and he is very hard to defend on the low blocks.

I was impressed with the War Eagles and wish them the best of luck for the rest of the season.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets here it for the monsterman, he called another one.  Is there any doubt now about the Xman and West Carroll?  Like I've said before District 16 is weak and overrated.  The Xman rules.

825540992[/snapback]

Just because West Carroll beat Peabody by 12 on their home floor doesn't mean District 16 is overrated. Peabody beat West Carroll by 12 at Trenton and that doesn't reflect on the stature of District 13. Two very good teams won on their home floors. That's usually the way it goes.

• 3 weeks later...
Lets here it for the monsterman, he called another one.  Is there any doubt now about the Xman and West Carroll?  Like I've said before District 16 is weak and overrated.  The Xman rules.

825540992[/snapback]

Monsterman..I would think he would rule over Big Sandy and Carrol Ac...Where have you been?Did that loss to Milan keep you from coming on Coach T?

You say Trenton is overrated so West Carrol should have no trouble beating Trenton with a healthy Webb...I personally think Trenton has a very good team even with the two losses to my Falcons..So,if you guys beat Trenton I will write a good post and give West their due..Even if they haven't played a tough schedule,with them beating Trenton,I will have somewhat of a gauge to judge them by and if they are capable of making it to the State..Plus ,West is at home so if they are going to win ,it should be this game..

825522107[/snapback]

West Carroll is overrated. They have terrible guards. All they do is give the ball to X.Dont let X get near the goal and stay on him and he is nothing. So when your reading this X you KNOW EXACTLY who this is. I am the one that you cant stop. You might be 6'9'' but you cant beat a 6' guard. Your good and so is Alex Johnson but he dont shoot and if he dont you will lose in regionals. Xavier when you need your PG you need to make sure your school will except them to come there. There goes your gold. Middleton played 5 guards 1on1 last year and WC couldnt match up. Yeah they can dunk but that dont mean nothing 2 points are 2 points. So if you get beat I want you to come take back the undefeated crap back. Milan beat yall c'mon they stink.JONASON!!!! HAHA!!!SO X and WC good luck i will be cheering for you. CROWN ME