CBHS Duals

Wrestle90

Your opinion on my Beloved Irish means sooo much to me. Maybe you were the perv who followed me into the bathroom and kept staring..I should be used to it. . And winning seven against Bradley is strong. My Irsh are very Proud of their weekend...and so am I>

825523724[/snapback]

LOL.....and now bayoubear followed you and stared in the bathroom......and you should be use to it......how mature was that edit.....LOL....you are one funny irishman, I gotta give you that. :P

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At any tournament you want consistency from the refs as a team, either good or bad, whether you agree or not with the rules, just try to be consistent with the enforcement, especially with stalling, fleeing the mat, out of bounds, and pin time. If a ref is not willing or cannot physically get down on the mat in a quick manner, than he needs to find another sport to officiate. The issues were with two officials at the CBHS duals, the others were fine. These kids work too hard and deserve good time keepers, and officials at any and all matches.

David Marking and Kenny Alexander are top notch. That's why they are ALWAYS in Chattanooga in February. Why does Irishdad care if Marking is "ebbing" as long as the match is called correctly and fairly? What's wrong with multitasking? He can do 2 things at once. It's not like it's doing the clock at Father Ryan or anything.

David Marking and Kenny Alexander are top notch.  That's why they are ALWAYS in Chattanooga in February.  Why does Irishdad care if Marking is "ebbing" as long as the match is called correctly and fairly?  What's wrong with multitasking?  He can do 2 things at once.  It's not like it's doing the clock at Father Ryan or anything.

825524841[/snapback]

OUCH!!!! You are going to get the Irish's ire up!

Would have to agree on Marking though he is a great ref, but to be honest Kenny doesn't ref a lot of our matches so I don't get to see him often enough.

Edited by WrestleSBA

Wrestling is an indoor sport - but refs are the wrestler's "weather conditions." You gotta come prepared for them, and adjust accordingly. Some are consistent, some are unpredictable. There will be some that "play better" under certain conditions, others just can't acclimate.

That's the way it is, quit whining.

From what I've seen- these particular guys are consistent. That's the easiest to play in - you know what you're going into and you can be prepared.

Your opinion on my Beloved Irish means sooo much to me. Maybe you were the perv who followed me into the bathroom and kept staring..I should be used to it. . And winning seven against Bradley is strong. My Irsh are very Proud of their weekend...and so am I>

825523724[/snapback]

As a Ryan parent told me on Saturday....Irishdad is an embarrasment to us all.

I'd have to agree.

As a Ryan parent told me on Saturday....Irishdad is an embarrasment to us all.

I'd have to agree.

825524916[/snapback]

If I am an embarrasment I invite any and all Ryan parents, students or faculty to tell me so. My number is in the school directory and my email is availible thru this site. Have them contact me and I will see what embarrasses them and deal with it. .

My bathroom comment was a joke obiously you did not see it that way..sorry for you.

It is so easy on a forum such as this to spread lies and hide behind your screen name. I believe you are doing both. In fact I challenge you to email who said this to you. I don't believe you can. It seems absurd to me that I would even come up in your alleged conversation if you had not brought me up in the first place. Plus one parent can speak for everyone? You are so full of what a bayou bear leaves in the woods.

Maybe you are the jackass that added the graffitti to the Ryan bus...I was wondering ... not anymore...

David Marking and Kenny Alexander are top notch.  That's why they are ALWAYS in Chattanooga in February.  Why does Irishdad care if Marking is "ebbing" as long as the match is called correctly and fairly?  What's wrong with multitasking?  He can do 2 things at once.  It's not like it's doing the clock at Father Ryan or anything.

825524841[/snapback]

Clock reference..dang I never get tired of that. Brilliant post I cna only hope you keep th original material coming. Let them be your top notch they will never be mine. Ebbing insteresting use of the word...why not have him ebbing when one of your kids has a pin and he can't ebb to the mat and see it...

. It seems absurd to me that I would even come up in your alleged conversation if you had not brought me up in the first place. Plus one parent can speak for everyone?

825525030[/snapback]

Your name may have not come up, it could have been the way you were acting or then things you might have been saying that turned the attention on you. Could this be possible?

Why would you want to put someone (one of the parents) on the spot? If someone does not like they way you act or the things you say, they may find it best to just stay clear of you and wait out the season, instead of making trouble.

Edited by LovinIt