predictions for the pickett county temple game

throwitdown

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Temple win with ease.  They are going to state this year like they did in football.  They have Skogen who is all-state in football and basketball.  He win this on by himself.  Then Davis Eldridge will beat Pickett count Saturday.

825538136[/snapback]

I don't know about ease.

I'm tellin you the Skogins are no match for Bailey and the boyz.

And who is Eldridge?

I may have been wrong about Livingston -- but I'm not about Temple or Grace.

We will take care of things when play you all. No doubt in my mind.

I am quite confident that the players at Temple and Pickett are not the ones on here shooting off their mouth. Players on great teams have a mutual respect for one another and these two programs are far too classy to have guys saying the kind of ridiculous things that are on here.  Pickett is a great team with a great tradition and every year they put one of the best single A teams in the state on the court.  Temple does the same.

This will be a great game, there will be mutual respect, class, great coaching and the best entertainment you can find for a Friday night.

825528650[/snapback]

What are you talkin about?

You're wrong about some of the things you say -- except the fact that PC is a great team. It will be a great game cause we are going to win. Bailey and the boyz will give some good entertainment for you all.

Temple win with ease.  They are going to state this year like they did in football.  They have Skogen who is all-state in football and basketball.  He win this on by himself.  Then Davis Eldridge will beat Pickett count Saturday.

825538136[/snapback]

I do not think this will be " an easy win" for either team, Pickett or Temple.

Pickett County is a very good ball club, and from what I hear Temple is too. But, it will be great compitition for both teams. Which, in my opinion is good. I like to see teams compete for the win. If they are both playing a good game and have decent refs.

I travel to alot of games, there is no doubt that Pickett county is the best in their district and region.

The games they have lost is because they have not played ball. LA played a very good game last night. Colson played better than he ever has. Congratulations to him. The refs did not call a fair game, although that is not an excuse. Pickett County played very poorly. Staton and Jacob Wright (freshman) played better than anyone on the team.

No matter who you are you have to play ball to win! :lol:

825538136[/snapback]

Joseph Bailey is a great 3 point shooter..when he plays ball. He could compete with any other 3 point shooter.

I do have confidence in the Bobcats. When they play ball, they are awesome.

:lol:

I don't know about ease.

I'm tellin you the Skogins are no match for Bailey and the boyz.

And who is Eldridge?

I may have been wrong about Livingston -- but I'm not about Temple or Grace.

We will take care of things when play you all. No doubt in my mind.

825538306[/snapback]

Temple wins this one by 20 and sikwitit gets thrown down on by Jonathan Baxter.

I was thinking of my favorite JBax moments and I have to go with the time when he was just joking around and he took a full court shot and called bank and it went in. Pretty much everybody in the stands just started running around on the court. The other team forfeited as you can imagine. By the way this is 'kcork54'. That name can no longer be used because everything I say has to be screened by moderators.