predictions for the pickett county temple game

throwitdown

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah we get scared to play teams sometimes so make up "snow storm" stories so we dont have to play. You guys know us well down there dont ya. You guys will be wishing there was a snow storm after we shut you up and get some respect tomorrow night. As for sikwitit, im not totally convinced he even is from Pickett, hes pretty good at getting under everyones skin though, its hilarious.

:) , this is funny, y do u ppl let sikwitit get under your skin soooo much? if u dislike him so much, y dont u just ignore him??

i must say hes pretty good at argueing tho... :lol:

825539932[/snapback]

Being able to debate or being a good at argueing requires certian criteria:

1. You have to make good points based on facts.

2. You have to be educated and have a good grasp on what your talking about.

3. You have to make believeable arguements.

First of all I dont think he really get under anyones skin, he is just easy bait to rip apart the way he sets himself up so far away from the facts.

Second of all he is in no way a good at argueing. I hope i would have proved that above.

Annoying- Check

Comical- Check

Good at argueing- ummm.... no

Another bit of info for free in order to get under peoples skin you have to say something that has a bit of truth that may offend them.

Being able to debate or being a good at argueing requires certian criteria:

1. You have to make good points based on facts.

2. You have to be educated and have a good grasp on what your talking about.

3. You have to make believeable arguements.

First of all I dont think he really get under anyones skin, he is just easy bait to rip apart the way he sets himself up so far away from the facts.

Second of all he is in no way a good at argueing. I hope i would have proved that above.

Annoying- Check

Comical- Check

Good at argueing- ummm.... no

Another bit of info for free in order to get under peoples skin you have to say something that has a bit of truth that may offend them.

825540129[/snapback]

Have you ever considered the fact that SikWitIt might be very educated? Maybe you should. B)

Yeah i thought about that a few posts ago. B)

Seriously, if you think he's educated you must be dumber than a rock.

825540414[/snapback]

He might have a Masters in Psychology for all you know. SikWitIt might be on here just to read the remarks that you make about other people.

Because seriously, you do not know how much education that I have. Yet you judge me as being "dumber than a rock". B)

From that last statement, I'm starting to believe that you really are.

Also, being educated is different than smart. You could have a Masters in Psychology and still be as dumb as Sikwitit.

But seriously, what master of anything has a name like sikwitit.

825540439[/snapback]

Judge me if you like. B)