predictions for the pickett county temple game

throwitdown

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one thing i know is that this one guy is still trying to get up after caleb dunked 2 handed on his face. caleb got the ball with about 4 seconds left in the first half and made this one guy fall with a crossover and then he dunked on this guys face as time expired. temple had all the momentum going to half and it continued throught the second half.

Ok, gotta add my two cents. Pickett is a good team, capable of playing and beating Temple. Should they have beaten Temple tonight? No, the better team won. Did Dan Wadley savor the sweet home cooking? You bet he did. How about that no call over the back into a out of bound on Temple, that mysteriously turned into a out of bounds Pickett? Or the sweet dunk by Caleb, when he recieved the pass @ the 3 point line and didn't dribble once, jumped, kicked dude trying to draw the charge underneath the basket, and threw it down two hands? Or when Josh Smith threw the Pickett kid down for the loose ball, and it was a Pickett foul? Or fourth quarter when Caleb was driving to the basket, went baseline, and the ref @ halfcourt called the push?

Temple, the nice people from Byrdstown will remember they got beat by Temple, and that Caleb was showboating when the game was over.

Ok, gotta add my two cents. Pickett is a good team, capable of playing and beating Temple. Should they have beaten Temple tonight? No, the better team won. Did Dan Wadley savor the sweet home cooking? You bet he did. How about that no call over the back into a out of bound on Temple, that mysteriously turned into a out of bounds Pickett? Or the sweet dunk by Caleb, when he recieved the pass @ the 3 point line and didn't dribble once, jumped, kicked dude trying to draw the charge underneath the basket, and threw it down two hands? Or when Josh Smith threw the Pickett kid down for the loose ball, and it was a Pickett foul? Or fourth quarter when Caleb was driving to the basket, went baseline, and the ref @ halfcourt called the push?

Temple, the nice people from Byrdstown will remember they got beat by Temple, and that Caleb was showboating when the game was over.

825541897[/snapback]

what are you talking about. you just posted the same thing on a different topic. therefor i will say the same thing. the better team won. its as plain as that. you can say what you want to aobut the refs but that is just excuses. dont make excuses and for the record caleb had to dribble to make that guy fall and then he dunked it on that another guys face. also caleb wasnt showboating he was just playing. just bc you cant do that stuff doesnt mean it is showboating. he is just that good. get over it. again i say the best team won. just the facts.

Too bad noone knows who you are talking about

825538095[/snapback]

of course no one knows who baxter is...temple uses him very sparingly....baxter is their "secret weapon" only used when they are down by a bunch at halftime...i havent had the opporitunity to see him ball but ive heard hes got some mean handles...... by that i mean "love handles" :P god im funny... allsa i gotsta says is you kuntry fellas dont want none of the big d-man-baller-dogg-baxter-baby!

the rumor has it that he comes out in his "super B" suit as the crowd chants "baxter has a way with balls!!!!" the girls love him