predictions for the pickett county temple game

throwitdown

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure that everyone in Chatt town heard that the Bobcats lost tonight. Hopefully our guys will get there heads on straight and come down there to play, but if we play like we did tonight Temple & Grace both will have bragging rights. Im still saying Pickett wins the game, but only if they play with the determination they have played with all season, not by making bad plays,poor rebounding, and terrible defense, like they did tonight.

Ducks is refering to 3 years ago- skogan's freshman year - the first time temple won the state championship- temple was supposed to play picket county in the homecoming game and picket couldn't make it down because of a snow storm- however I'm not sure now that I think about it if that was Picket or Perry county- someone help me out...

Im sure that everyone in Chatt town heard that the Bobcats lost tonight.  Hopefully our guys will get there heads on straight and come down there to play, but if we play like we did tonight Temple & Grace both will have bragging rights.  Im still saying Pickett wins the game, but only if they play with the determination they have played with all season, not by making bad plays,poor rebounding, and terrible defense, like they did tonight.

825537377[/snapback]

That's exactly right. This was the worst game they have played this season. <_<

johnathan baxter will shut down bailey like he wasn't even there!!!!!

baxter is the best three point shooter in tennessee

825538073[/snapback]

Dude -- Baxter won't have a chance against Bailey.

Yes i was wrong about the LA game -- but Temple better not get too cocky because we'll be ready come friday night. It will be a different story when we come to Chatanooga, i guaranteed it.

By the way -- who the **** is Baxter? I never heard about him.

But it don't matter -- we still going to win anyway.