predictions for the pickett county temple game

throwitdown

They are from Byrdstown. That is in Pickett County, on Dale Hollow Lake. It is about 35 mi. NE of Cookeville.  The population there is about 5,000 +/-. Their school is very small, but they have a nice gymn. Alot of people that live there are retired and live on the lake. It is a very beautiful place. If you have never been to Dale Hollow Lake or Byrdstown it would be very much worth your trip. ;)  ;)  :D

825534065[/snapback]

To see a little peice of heaven.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're countin' the days!!

The Bobcats are comin' to the scenic city to take care of business.

825534240[/snapback]

You mean you all can count up there?

And I'm proud of you Sikit -- you spelled scenic right.

You all better get directions to the school -- I'd hate for you all to take the wrong turn and end up in the wrong part of town and miss the game.

Oh, and don't go down Main Street to do any business.

Just looking out for you guys -- making sure you behave when you come to the big city. We realize you don't get out much.

shouldnt ur name be DuNkMaStEr? and what kind of a manly man (which i take it u are)  ;) , b/c u get paid like 3 million to dunk it, has his name like that???

825533334[/snapback]

You mean you all can count up there?

And I'm proud of you Sikit -- you spelled scenic right.

yadayadayada, u posted, so that means ur on...

big city. We realize you don't get out much.

825534754[/snapback]

well??

Edited by bigwilly

shouldnt ur name be DuNkMaStEr? and what kind of a manly man (which i take it u are)  B) , b/c u get paid like 3 million to dunk it, has his name like that???

825533334[/snapback]

theres the ?

Well, what?

825534783[/snapback]

man, u fit the mold for an nba player... as in u not being all that smart... r u in trouble with the law?? ;)

Hopefully after this game is over that you Temple fans will hope we stay in more often because it doesnt look like there are too many people giving Pickett a chance but the Cats are gonna win this game and yes we can count, well at least most of us anyway. Oh yeah, im sure you guys down in Chatt. town would like to see us get lost so we wouldnt come into Crusader country and win, but were not gonna get lost and we are gonna win.

Hopefully after this game is over that you Temple fans will hope we stay in more often because it doesnt look like there are too many people giving Pickett a chance but the Cats are gonna win this game and yes we can count, well at least most of us anyway.  Oh yeah, im sure you guys down in Chatt. town would like to see us get lost so we wouldnt come into Crusader country and win, but were not gonna get lost and we are gonna win.

825535077[/snapback]

what makes you so confident? temple is pretty good you know.

No questioning how good Temple is, im just confident that our boys will win this game because they have what it takes to beat anyone,anywhere,anytime.  Its gonna be a great game for sure, possibly even a preview of a state tourney matchup in the boro.

825535103[/snapback]

i agree in a little of that. it is going to be a great game but temple can beat anyone, anywhere, anytime also.