predictions for the pickett county temple game

throwitdown

I am quite confident that the players at Temple and Pickett are not the ones on here shooting off their mouth. Players on great teams have a mutual respect for one another and these two programs are far too classy to have guys saying the kind of ridiculous things that are on here. Pickett is a great team with a great tradition and every year they put one of the best single A teams in the state on the court. Temple does the same.

This will be a great game, there will be mutual respect, class, great coaching and the best entertainment you can find for a Friday night.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am quite confident that some of the people on here are players -- whether they have respect for each other or not. Yes some of the things on here are 'ridiculous' -- but most of it is just in fun, that's all. People are just trying to get one another worked up over nothing but a game of basketball. Gettin' in their heads and stuff. And I would agree the game will be fun and I'm going to make it a point to see it. At least posting on here keeps everyone out of trouble and gives them something to do.

Just ignore the ignorance y'all.

SikWitIt from PickWikett needs to get a life.

Where the heck is "Birdtown" anyway?

Is that even on the map?

I have heard of Clarkrange though, haven't y'all?

825528241[/snapback]

Byrdstown is in GOD'S country...near Dale Hollow Lake where people come from all over to enjoy the beauty, fresh air, boating, fishing (world record bass) and friendly people...people flee places like Chattanooga with it's smog, traffic, urban blight, crime and suburban sprall. With all this Temple talk, if Temple doesn't win this home game by 20, then they aren't all they are cracked up to be. So, even if we lose, we come back here...you're stuck in Chattanooga! Sure it's better than it used to be, but it is still a city.

Chattanooga with it's smog, traffic, urban blight, crime and suburban sprall. With all this Temple talk, if Temple doesn't win this home game by 20, then they aren't all they are cracked up to be.

825528835[/snapback]

If you picture Chattanooga like this how would you discribe a city like say Atlanta or memphis, even Nashville. And if Temple has to win by 20 to impress you you must think your team isnt that good. Dont forget this is the 1 vs 2 team in the state, we should expect a little closer game. And whos craking temple up?

Also Josh Smith is not an impact player. And deffinently not a great player. He is solid and be coached not to hurt you. Cudd can come of the bench and hit some big shots. He plays physical but hes not a impact player. Im not gonna use the word baller cause im not exactly sure on what classifies someone as a baller or not.

Hey they are cities...yeah, Nashville is even worse. I was responding to the person knocking one of the most beautiful areas in the state or country. For a city, Chattanooga isn't as bad as most cities, but I'll be very happy when I head back to this area Saturday night, win or lose! As for the 20 points, I guess you aren't reading the Temple posts. From what they say about how amazing Temple is, I expect the #1 team in the state, playing at home would win by that much. As for the person posting about seeing Pickett vs Unaka...Pickett is playing much better than at the start of the season. Plus they were up by about 14 and let up thinking they had put Unaka away. Big mistake. If Pickett plays like they did at the Livingston tournament or against York, they'll do ok. If they don't play D, rebound and play with intensity, then I expect Temple to win just like all the Temple posts are saying. I think our team is very good, but reading about this "near NBA" Temple team, I guess we don't have much of a chance.

why would pickett county win by 20 @ pickett? temple can play on the road almost as good as if they were at home. i would be harder to play at pickett but for pickett to win by 20 is absolutely insane. just say who you think is going to win @ temple.

825529241[/snapback]

They're just setting themselves up to lose. They already have an excuse. When they get blown up all we'll hear for a week is 'Yeah, Temple. Ya'll is a bunch of wusses cuz ya'll can't play us up her' in Birdstown'. Just wait.

why would pickett county win by 20 @ pickett? temple can play on the road almost as good as if they were at home. i would be harder to play at pickett but for pickett to win by 20 is absolutely insane. just say who you think is going to win @ temple.

825529241[/snapback]

Did you hear about Pickett's win @ Ezel Harding's Friday night? I think the score was Pickett 76, E-H 65. :(