predictions for the pickett county temple game

throwitdown

I don't even think I would give them the edge at home. We got the word that Temple wasn't all that impressive against CCS last night and that we shouldn't have any problems getting the win next week. We were told that Temple doesn't have any good shooters at the outside and that they only have a couple of players that are decent players.

We also heard that they can't shoot free throws and so if need be we'll make them earn it at the line. They also don't have much of a bench. They only sub like 1 or 2 guys and that's it. That tells me that they're not very deep and have no players that can come in get the job done. Word is also that their defense is not all that impressive and so we should be able to get the W next Friday.

All I got to say is -- you won't be able to put the fire out once it starts.

825527058[/snapback]

Not suprised one bit. Another ignorant group of statements from sikwitit. Who'd you get your scouting report from? cause they need to be fired. First of all CCS isnt a walkover team. Altough Temple did destroy them earlier CCS is a good team and a 10 point win is solid.

Temple has no shooters from the outside??? umm keep telling yourself that. I hear the werent on fire aginst CCS but everyman on the floor for there team has the ability to hit the outside shot and they did hit like 13 threes in the first meeting aginst CCS,

There free throw shooting is a little suspect at times but it really hasnt hurt them yet. They dont have much of a bench either. But they still can run with anyone for 4 quarters so dont make that mistake. If u run with temple you lose. Only person off the bench who can make any significant differance is Cudd with his outside shot.

And temples D is always solid and scrapy the play hard and great D. So you need to get your reports from someone else man cause you were way off... again.

Edited by redandwhiteforever

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am from pickett county and i would like to warn them, especially sikwitit, not to get too cocky. yes pickett has a very good team, and i am sure that temple does as well. i have seen seth skogen play aau before when he was probably in 7th grade and he was really good then, so i can only imagine that he has improved tremendously since then. i think that this will one of the best games in tennessee high school basketball this year, and i hope that the bobcats come out of temple and grace with wins. however, talking trash and degrading both teams should definitely stop because they are ranked #1 and #2 for a reason. my prediction is that pickett wins by 3 in overtime.

I don't even think I would give them the edge at home. We got the word that Temple wasn't all that impressive against CCS last night and that we shouldn't have any problems getting the win next week. We were told that Temple doesn't have any good shooters at the outside and that they only have a couple of players that are decent players.

We also heard that they can't shoot free throws and so if need be we'll make them earn it at the line. They also don't have much of a bench. They only sub like 1 or 2 guys and that's it. That tells me that they're not very deep and have no players that can come in get the job done. Word is also that their defense is not all that impressive and so we should be able to get the W next Friday.

All I got to say is -- you won't be able to put the fire out once it starts.

825527058[/snapback]

When you say 'we', do you play for them? Do you coach them? For the sake of mankind I hope not because you're probably one of the dumbest people I've ever heard. And I'm not even joking. Sometimes I'm sarcastic on here, but right now I'm being completely serious. You are in the top 5 of the dumbest people I've ever heard.

When you say 'we', do you play for them? Do you coach them? For the sake of mankind I hope not because you're probably one of the dumbest people I've ever heard. And I'm not even joking. Sometimes I'm sarcastic on here, but right now I'm being completely serious. You are in the top 5 of the dumbest people I've ever heard.

825527738[/snapback]

Who are we to judge? Good advice for everyone is, "If you show respect, you will receive respect".

redandwhiteforever is correct in his assessment of Temple.

Your scouting report was off except for the free throw thing but they may have been that game. (I don't know what their season averages are)

Did Cudd play in the CCS game? I don't remember seeing him.

They have three or four guys that can come of the bench and give some good minutes but they are not ballers like the starters.

I think Temple is kind of an emotional team. If they get down, they don't play well but if they start hitting on offense, they play better than anyone in Class A.

Pickett County can win (after seeing Temple play CCS on Tuesday) but they will have to frustrate Temple. If Temple starts hitting their shots and stay out of foul trouble they should win.