predictions for the pickett county temple game

throwitdown

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Temple played Unaka at a tournament at Unaka. Temple beat them 70-49. Pickett beat Unaka 37-34. Also a side note Pickett better not just be concerned with Temple or they could leave the Chattanooga area with 2 loses.

825523653[/snapback]

what's that supposed to mean? are you thinking that Grace is going to beat Pickett? oh please . . . not a chance.

If the stomping takes place, you will be respected.

The only fairly common opponant so far is Unaka who played in the Chattanooga Challenge.  I believe they lost to Christian Heritage by 15+ and then lost to CPA and then beat Grace by 1.

Temple crushed Grace, beat Christian Heritage by 10 and crushed CCS who beat CPA.

This really makes no difference because anything can happen in a game but it does give some comparision.

I believe Pickett Co beat Unaka by three, 37-34.  37 points against Unaka is not very impressive given the games at the Temple tournament.  Temple scores alot of points even against some good defensive teams. 

Like I said, Pickett Co will bring a tough team on Friday, no one is doubting that.  It will be a war but Temple is very hard to beat at home. 

If Pickett Co. wins they can brag for awhile.  But like Devil said, there is only one game that counts.  (although all the playoff games will count or you will be turning in uniforms in the morning)

I hope it is a great game.  Good luck to both teams.

825523641[/snapback]

I believe Unaka only lost by 9 or so to Christian Heritage and then played Lighthouse and then played Grace. Unaka didn't have their best games that weekend but it's really hard to compare teams sometimes because Anybody can be beat on any given day. My advice is just to play your best and whoever puts it in the basket the most will win.

The game is not for two weeks. We (Temple) have a few games to go before Picket Co., let's just focus on them first. (CCS, Valley, Metro and McCallie)

825523768[/snapback]

I agree CCS is very capable of beating Temple even after losing by a billion they dont need to look ahead. But it is alright for fans to anticipate games like this!

well guys I believe any team can beat anyother team on any given night. Temple lost to Macallie 75 to 57 I believe this is temple only loss but they have not had a real difficult schedule. Unaka beat McCallie 54 - 49 and Pickett co. beat Unaka by 3. So there is a possiblity that Temple may lose. Any team can have a off night, but what really counts is at the end. I believe Temple has already peaked and may lose to Pickett. Pickett co. is just starting to peak. So good luck to the good old country boys.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! I can't stop laughing about the previous remarks dealing with Temple and recruiting...Those two words shouldnt be in the same sentence.There is no way Temple recruits.They don't go out and get kids.Take Kevin Smithson,he went cause football was starting up at Temple.And now he plays basketball too.And for the Skogens...well they CHOSE to leave CCS.I don't blame them.People play for temple because they know it is all real there.The kids play with heart.They are well coached.From the beginning, Coach Wadley makes them get down into defensive stance before they ever worry about offense.And Coach Wadley has a great assistant coach...Kevin Skogen.The man is very wise.So to let all you nah sayers know...Temple does not recruit...You people are worse than little elementary girls...Starting rumors that they recruit...what did you run out of idiotic remarks to say about Temple?

What about Bailey I have never seen him play. how tall is he? what posstion does he play just any info on him....

825523856[/snapback]

Bailey is 6'3, weighs about 175. He plays guard. He is an excellent ball-handler, good rebounder, and his shooting ability speaks for itself.

He has a reputation all over the state as being a candidate for MR. BASKETBALL. He has tremendous talent, and everyone sees it when HE plays ball!

GO JOSEPH!!