Giles County @ Brentwood Academy

wneely

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter
Imitation IS the most sincere form of flattery.  Doesn't Sycamore play @ Creek Wood tomorrow night?  Why on EARTH would you pass that huge of a game up to come watch Giles County @ <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=37&SportID=3' target='_blank'>Brentwood Academy</a>?

825535032[/snapback]

Because I've just gotta see your boy Tyler Smith show off that outside game for me Wade!!!

I'm off to the game. Maybe Giles County will win this one, maybe not. Either way, there is going to be some great basketball played, and this will be the closest to a state tournament caliber game in the Midstate all season. I am just so worried that catfish won't appreciate Tyler Smith and Giles County's talent, after all, I am so worried about him and all.

Catfish-Hunter, come sit with us in the student section and find out what it's like to cheer for a REAL team. (Sorry Sycamore)

im gettin tired of every single one of yall pickin on sycamore because of one guy. he doesnt play there or attend that school anymore so leave us alone. but i did go see this game tonight and tyler smith really impressed me. his outside game still needs some work but he can just dominate in the paint. i did like his coast to coast throw down over 2 guys though. but i think the difference maker in most games will be channing coffee. that guy can play some ball.

Guest catfish-hunter
im gettin tired of every single one of yall pickin on sycamore because of one guy. he doesnt play there or attend that school anymore so leave us alone. but i did go see this game tonight and tyler smith really impressed me. his outside game still needs some work but he can just dominate in the paint. i did like his coast to coast throw down over 2 guys though. but i think the difference maker in most games will be channing coffee. that guy can play some ball.

825537156[/snapback]

67-62 BA wins!!! You have said the same thing I wanted to say HLan68. As a matter of fact, if you were to read my previous posts then you'd clearly see that I've said Tyler outside shot was his weakness. It has improved since last year's regional tourney, but it still isn't great. I have always said that Channing Coffey was Giles County's difference maker and I still feel that way after watching him tonight. As far as the personal battle between Wright & Tyler, I really do not care who won (although I do feel that Tyler outplayed him). All I care about is who won the game and from the first sentence in this post you all can obviously see that it was Brentwood Acad. Giles County is the best team I've seen in person this season, as far as AA basketball is concerned. I'll admit that they should be the favorite to win the regional tourney next month and that Tyler will be the best player in that entire tourney. As far as playing in the SEC goes, Tyler has the inside game to be successful. His outside game has improved greatly since last season, but it still isn't where it needs to be (and I'm sure he'd be the first person to admit that).

HLfan68, all I have done on here is state an opinion. I have never downed Giles County's basketball team as a whole. You should be more carful before making me out to look like the BAD GUY here buddy!!!