Bradley Central Upset

shaggy22

You know I come on here as a Bradley fan to give Cleveland their due and nothing but trash follows. Cleveland played very well and deserved to win. Bradley is top five and Cleveland has not lived up to their preseason billing. Bradley beat Cumberland by 42 last week, the same team Cleveland lost to the week before. Anything can happen in a rivalry game. I wouldn't count my chickens before they hatch, last year the same was said when Cleveland beat Bradley and when they played at Bradley it was 27-7 before Cleveland could catch their breath. I hope Cleveland continues to play well because I would like to see our district represented well during post season playing in the sub-state.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleveland preseason favorite to be best team in area?

825531658[/snapback]

yeah if you go back and read the preview for the season in the times free press, thats right where they had them, as their "best team for the 04-05 season" or whatever, which would be a good prediction with what all they had coming back, but maybe they are starting to show that now with a quality win over a still very good bradley team, even if they aren't as good as last year

yeah if you go back and read the preview for the season in the times free press, thats right where they had them, as their "best team for the 04-05 season" or whatever, which would be a good prediction with what all they had coming back, but maybe they are starting to show that now with a quality win over a still very good bradley team, even if they aren't as good as last year

825531825[/snapback]

Who cares about the times free press, they have no idea what they are talking about. Yeah, Cleveland had 3 starters coming back, one of them barely gets 4 points a game. Then you add in 2 new starters. Cleveland is a team with no depth at all. They played only 6 players yesterday, and they was suppose to be the best in the area. You gotta be kiddin.

Edited by clevelandblueraiderfan

It's a shame that Smith has 2 of the best pt. guards on the bench. Why must you keep a boy in with turn over after turn over and brick after brick? That Terrance guy only had 5 pts but he shot 25 times....that boy never saw the bench during the game. As one of the oldest bear fans, i've watched Bradley co boys and I think we need to keep our Bradley co boys playing an not new recriuts. Who don't EVEN know the history of being a TRUE BEAR!! I sure hope things get better before Monday, we really need this win boys, good luck!

Edited by Justgaolebearfan

It's a shame that Smith has the best pt. guard on the bench.  Why must you keep a boy in with turn over after turn over and brick after brick? That Terrance guy only had 5 pts but he shot 25 times....that boy never saw the bench during the game.  As one of the oldest bear fans, i've watched Bradley co boys and I think we need to keep our Bradley co boys playing an not new recriuts.  Who don't EVEN know the history of being a TRUE BEAR!! I sure hope things get better before Monday, we really need this win boys, good luck!

825532218[/snapback]

Did Terrance really shoot 25 times, because it didn't look like it. He took alot of bad shots, but i didn't think he took that many shots. Charles Little had 4 first half dunks and Alex Goldston had 1 first half dunk. Charles and Alex combined for 45 points, Charles had 22 and Alex had 23. Colby Dodd shut down T.O.(Terrance) holding him to 5 points and 1 three pointer.

Edited by clevelandblueraiderfan

Did Terrance really shoot 25 times, because it didn't look like it. He took alot of bad shots, but i didn't think he took that many shots. Charles Little had 4 first half dunks and Alex Goldston had 1 first half dunk. Charles and Alex combined for 45 points, Charles had 22 and Alex had 23. Colby Dodd shut down T.O.(Terrance) holding him to 5 points and 1 three pointer.

825532230[/snapback]

well...25 was my count. Bradley needs a unselfish player to run the offence. I was VERY impressed with the raider dunks!!!