Bradley Central Upset

shaggy22

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleveland preseason favorite to be best team in area?  Bradley is way overrated, how can you be #1 in the state and be underrated? Coach Kent Smith even said the rankings were bogus. I don't see Bradley beating Cleveland on Feb. 11th, so that winning streak at home might go down!! Why would we be dissapointed, we have 16-5 record?

825531658[/snapback]

Keep on talking....that is all you Cleveland Raider fans are good for....by the way...where did you go after the region semi-final loss last year.......

Edited by HUCK

Cleveland preseason favorite to be best team in area?  Bradley is way overrated, how can you be #1 in the state and be underrated? Coach Kent Smith even said the rankings were bogus. I don't see Bradley beating Cleveland on Feb. 11th, so that winning streak at home might go down!! Why would we be dissapointed, we have 16-5 record?

825531658[/snapback]

bradley will be ready to play at home on the 11th and it wouldnt surprise me if they beat cleveland by 20 because they are easily a 20 point better team....plus cleveland fans said that the raiders played unusually well that game and that was bradley's worst game yet...and they lost by 4?

But he is 1-2 against CHS in the last 3 meetings. Things are about to change.

825532602[/snapback]

haha how can u take a couple games from last year (the games cleveland won) and then the win from friday night and come up with any kind of record...the facts are 17-3 of the last 20 and 2 of them were flukes...it will be years before things change

T.O. just got shut down. Great D-fense by Colby Dodd.

825532240[/snapback]

...colby did nothing as well. but i will give him credit on great defense....the raiders have a tough inside game WHEN THEY WANT TO if charles shows up to play they are tough to beat but if u stop the inside game (unlike the bears did) they are VERY beatable, only hitting 2 shots outside of 15 feet against bradley

825531658[/snapback]

cleveland will not i repeat will not take bradley's winning streak away at home

Keep on talking....that is all you Cleveland Raider fans are good for....by the way...where did you go after the region semi-final loss last year.......

825532775[/snapback]

We went home after the semi-final region loss last year. But, beating yall made our year, last season. Wasn't last year suppose to be Bradley's year? :lol: I'm not a big trash talker, but some fans make me talk trash. Bradley has had lots of bad games this year. Everytime a team comes close to beating Bradley, the BC fans say that Bradley had a bad game. What happend against Rhea Co. why did you only win by 10? most BC fans said or would say that BC had a bad game, and the same thing was said about the BC game against Cumberland on Dec. 3rd, and the McMinn Co. game, and now the BC fans say it again. Cleveland has a up and down year. Some nights they look unbeatable and on other nights they look like the worst team in the state. Cleveland has beaten two state ranked teams in a role. McMinn Central ranked 9th in AA, and Bradley Central ranked 1st in AAA. Time to give Cleveland some credit?

Anytime that Kent Smith prepares a team for their next opponent, I'll take his coaching ability over anyone that comes to mind. After all he is 17-3 against CHS in the last 20 meetings.

Baconbreath, I have read post after post on coach t for a number of years and have kept my mouth shut. But there comes a point when something has to be said. In your professional position as a radio broadcaster for Bradley County sports, it seems to me that you makes some very unprofessional comments on this board. You are entitled to your opinion but I would think that with your position you wouldn't make comments like the one above (and many other). This comment was the last straw for me. And it would explain why you were at a loss of words during your entire broadcast Friday. Your team (Bradley) was down the entire game and your comments on the radio reflected that. You almost sounded like the Bradley crowd, SILENT!!!! It is sad that you broadcast both Cleveland and Bradley games, but your blood bleeds black and gold. I don't understand why you even come to Cleveland to broadcast Cleveland's games when everyone knows you don't support them in any way. Your gesture is all for show. Since you know your stats so well, look at Kent Smith's record for the last 20 meetings against all the teams in the district. You would find them to be pretty much the same but not as many losses probably. His record has been pretty strong because of the talent that he has had. It isn't just against Cleveland. But then again, you along with so many other Bradley County people, are a die hard Bradley fan and the only thing that matters is the record against Cleveland. Well chalk up another loss for you and your bears! Again, why do you even go through the notion of broadcasting games for Cleveland when your loyalty is and will forever be Bradley? You should let Cleveland get their own radio station and stick to your bears! If I were were Aaron Green or any other coach at Cleveland, or a player for that matter, I would refuse give you the time of day for your broadcast. Congratulations to A GREAT COACHING JOB BY AARON GREEN AND A GREAT PERFORMANCE BY THE BLUE RAIDERS! YOU ALL HAVE MY RESPECT!