white co. vs siegel

90warrior

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your right, and it will be an awesome atmosphere, siegel should easily dominate down low, but as long as they keep pressure on the guards, i believe siegel will win by 6 or so, especially considering they will bring the loudest visiting crowd you have ever heard in your life, yes........even better than what cookeville brought to you guys last week!!!!

i want a to see a sold out arena friday nite

Siegel is going to have to play physical defense...they are also going to have to break apart the defense of White Co. Last times these two teams met, White County's defense shut down Siegel...we couldnt drive to the hole if our lives depended on it...i look for this to be a great game, with a very hostile visiting crowd wanting to remove this chip off their shoulder from the first loss.

Siegel by 8

Siegel squeaked by against Cookeville but doesn't matter how ugly it was they pulled out a W when they weren't playing their best...Siegel needs to shoot well and guard the 3 and they win this game. This crap of giving up the backdoor layups has to stop if they wanna continue to hold a solid lead in the district. Keith had a great game vs. Cookeville and they went down low MUCH more than they had been against a tightly packed 2-3. Siegel wont be caught off guard this time and will be looking for revenge...The revenge factor sends Siegel over the top on this one winning by 7...IF they hit free throws

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG
Siegel squeaked by against Cookeville but doesn't matter how ugly it was they pulled out a W when they weren't playing their best...Siegel needs to shoot well and guard the 3 and they win this game.  This crap of giving up the backdoor layups has to stop if they wanna continue to hold a solid lead in the district.  Keith had a great game vs. Cookeville and they went down low MUCH more than they had been against a tightly packed 2-3.  Siegel wont be caught off guard this time and will be looking for revenge...The revenge factor sends Siegel over the top on this one winning by 7...IF they hit free throws

825537971[/snapback]

you beat me to it harris ... back door layups and the FT line is crucial