Who will beat Westview next?

chargers57

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Region means nothing? You gotta get there 1st. Once you accomplish this feat, you must be able to get to the finals. Then you're guaranteed a sectional/sub-state game. Region means nothing!?! It evidently meant something last year because Westview didn't get out the region - heavyd, remember Hay*#*#wood County?

My point being that there are many teams that would like to make it to the region as they haven't been able to recently - like Union City.

I believe you mean the Region Title means nothing.

Chargerman...don't be surprised! What was the problem last year? NO LEADERSHIP ON THE FLOOR.

Who has emerged this year? There is no outspoken leader of the likes of a Kendall Cavin, or Angie DeSantis, etc. like Westview has had during the previous years. Someone has to emerge and stand up and say" I 'm gonna kick your butt " when things get tough. Who will take on that role? Bellamy is suppose to be that person, but will she take it? Time will tell.....

I don't see Westview losing anymore during the regular season.  Dyersburg is having trouble with everyone and I don't see them handing the Chargers a lost.

The Boston Legal stuff is killing me.  I watch it every Sunday, but I don't care about reading anything about it on CoachT.

825541402[/snapback]

Probably would mean more if it was coming from a PLUS member........ B)

The Lady Chargers may lose another one! The only 2 teams that have a chance of beating them before we get the Gold Ball in the 'Boro is Obion Co. or Gibson Co., but I don't think it will happen. Coach K has his girls ready this year and after recent wins over OC and GC I think they are ready to go all the way, especially with the great guard play and bench they have. Watch out for these girls! The 'View could be going all the way this year! But who knows! thumb