Davidson Academy-DCA

redbaron515

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and by the way...I hope you do make it all the way, I just don't believe that you will.  It would just make FCS look better

825545476[/snapback]

Broman in looking at this post about DCA and DA I don't see anything mentioned about DCA going all the way, except by you. Why is it necessary to bring that up and speak badly of a team? And instead of saying that Friendship was pitiful, give credit where credit is due. This was a pretty positive, competitive thread about two good teams playing and you had to pipe up. I'm sure DCA is enjoying it, who wouldn't...People were talking a little smack about a big game, not about who will make it to the state tournament or even win state.

And, good post mortimer. In big rivalry games everything can be thrown out the window.

Edited by HickoryHusker

Hey....ive been quoted, lol. Anyways

From the looks of the scorecard, this game was close...until the second half. When you cant hit double digit points in a quarter...you arent gonna win alot of ball games, or stay close in them either.

Davidson Academy-DCA

Im still pleased with DA's effort though. They did stay in this ball game for the majority of the time. I will give congrats to DCA on a good win over a good opponent.

Oh, HickoryHusker..The Tennessean recognizes DCA's only loss to Harpeth...just thought youd like to know.

redbaron, that is the first time I have heard the Tennessean count the DCA loss. Seems like every time I open the paper on a Saturday morning there is a headline that reads "DCA remains unbeaten." As I said before, whoever counts it or not, Harpeth Hall (not Harpeth) will have a chance to be sure that it counts in a couple weeks.

DCA is a good basketball team. The only weakness would be a team with good post players, they would not be able to defend a post game. The major factor in the win over DA would be legs in the 4th quarter. DCA had legs and DA did not. There pressure defense is good, but not great, but they do a good job of recovering. Their strengths is the way they push the ball and shoot the 3. They will probably win district/regional (depending on how well the 3 ball falls)but could have a very difficult time with Trenton/Wayne County.

They will probably win district/regional (depending on how well the 3 ball falls)but could have a very difficult time with Trenton/Wayne County.

825546830[/snapback]

I think you probably mean Summertown or Perry County, which they should meet up with one of them in Sub-State. Wayne County won't come anywhere close to Sub-State so DCA won't be seeing them this year. As for Trenton, the only way the Lady Wildcats will get a shot at them is if both of them get to state, and that will be a tough road for both considering Regional and Sub-State matchups.