State Duals Brackets

CoachDelgado

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the past three years I think Collierville has had to wrestle Bradley first round :angry: . Random draw my butt.

825546489[/snapback]

Collierville was on the opposite side of the bracket last year. Bradley wrestled Maryville first round and then Franklin in the semi's. To win it, you have to beat everyone anyways...whether it's first round or in the finals.

1999-Houston goes against Bradley first round. Bradley wins it.

2000-Houston goes against Clarksville first round. Clarksville wins it.

2002-Bolton goes against Soddy Daisy first round. Soddy wins it.

2003-Collierville goes against Bradley first round. Bradley win.

2004-Collierville goes against Clarksville. Clarksville places 4th.

2005-Collierville goes against Bradley first round once again. Bradley is ranked 1st in State.

Excuse me if my dates are alittle off, but you get the picture. Im not going to belly ache cause its not going to change anyones mind, but doesn't it just seem alittle weird, looking up at that?

2005-Collierville goes against Bradley first round once again. Bradley is ranked 1st in State.

Excuse me if my dates are alittle off, but you get the picture. Im not going to belly ache cause its not going to change anyones mind, but doesn't it just seem alittle weird, looking up at that?

825546606[/snapback]

yOU CAN BELLY ACHE ALL YOU WANT. You will have to face one of the top 4 from the previous year until you place. The brackets are set by seeding 1234 from the previous year. Don't you think Karns is upset with meeting Franklin 1st. Maybe kick out some students and you can wrestle small school.

You will either wrestle the 1, 2, 3, or 4 seed. Take your pick. You're going to have to wrestle somebody tough at some point in tourney to win it. Instead of looking at past statistics, why not be looking at ways to win the match. Collierville is very tough...very scrappy (and young on top of that). What kind of message are you sending to the Bears? There are probably a lot of teams that would love to have the chance to wrestle the number one ranked team in the state. Just a thought.

825546606[/snapback]

Are you implying you cannot beat those teams? I don't undersatnd. I thought the State Duals were wrestled to find out who the best team is. You are going to have to travel a hard road to get to where you want to be. Every team is beatable at the right times. Just get after it and see what happens...cause you never know!