Will Anyone Be Surprised?

myspacebarisstuck

I would be surprised if they win the state but I won't be surprised if they make it. They are a good team especially in AA. Next year they will get a big welcome to AAA though. Yes they beat all the Chatt area AAA teams but who doesn't? Meigs and Tellico wold have the same record against the AAA teams they have played. I don't think they will win against Cleveland even though they got more students than we have. Last game wasn't even close. I think they will beat the 7AA teams this year though. Upperman is the only team from there that is playing good. They probably will get to play Jackson County at home and they are a year away from being good. Walker Valley can't beat the good teams with just one player. They can dominate their district and region because they got Suzanne and Mindy inside but when it comes to playing the teams in the state, I probably think that Cheatham County will win the state. They were there last year and have everybody back plus some transfers.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone for your input. I guess we'll just have to wait and see who makes it and eventually wins the AA State.

Oh, by the way unfortunately for sleep23, the gold ball will not have to go through 7AA because someone from 7AA will probably have to travel to Walker Valley this season. Things may be much different than when the Lady Mustangs had to travel up there the past two years. I suspect that the winner of the "Gold Ball" will have to go through 5AA this year.

Thanks again everyone...hope to see you in the 'burro!

Alfred you are correct! BBALLTN is a big baby! Quit making excuses already. The tournaments haven't even started yet.

Oh yeah, and who in their right mind would want to VOLUNTEER to play up in ANY sport when you are a BRAND NEW SCHOOL? No one, except BBALLTN.......Oh, yeah, I said in their right mind...I forgot.

I hope the Lady Mustangs beat everyone by at least 20 points...especially BBALLTN'S TEAM (if they make it far enough to play Walker Valley)

Hey LuckyDay or is it TouchyDay doesnt matter I can see why you stayed off for a year. And I am stating facts and you are having an opinion on the matter much the diffrence but you need to read the title of this thread and then ask yourself what did you think the respones would be? I have never said anything about your School until it was ask for. Ask and you shall recieve, know need to call names and get excited just calm down you might bust a vessel...

WV would not be top 10 in AAA, they are barley top 10 in AA. Like clevelandblueraiderfan said, i won't be surprised if they win state, but i wouldn't be surprised if they didn't. Best of Luck to WV. There is a long road ahead, once you get out of region(which you will or should). I just hope that the weak schedule doesn't hurt you in the end.