MBA vs. The Beloved Irish at State Duals

stovepipe

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Fighting Irish defeated MBA - Notre Dame 35-MBA 33.

825553763[/snapback]

Wrong Irish, he's talking about father ryan. i think everyone was bumped up for mba since turk was out. MBA's 152 wrestled up and beat little Mayo to tie it then MBA's 171 pinned to clinch it. not sure why the kid from ryan got ejected but i heard he got caught biting the mba guy while on his back.

As an outsider, I offer a different perspective on this match.

Am I seeing this correctly? MBA with more than 3 starters out beat Fr. Ryan AGAIN?? What happened to all the posters that said Ryan would win again? I noticed MBA bumped their whole lineup up a weight class.

Irishdad, you can still say the Irish 160 is undefeated at his weightclass. He didn't lose to a 160, he lost to a kid that is 10 lbs lighter than that.

As fat as BA is concerned....we're a basketball school.

Ryan's starting line up was hurting as well. Matt Morales was notified 45 minutes before the duals on friday that he could not weigh in at 140 for the tournament because he has "illeagally" been wrestling at 142 since the Ryan tourny. TSSAA just never caught it before. Kind of ridiculous if you ask me. Then in the CBHS match, Morales' back up was injured, causing Ryan to ajust again. Not an excuse for Ryan's lost, just some food for thought.

As an outsider, I offer a different perspective on this match.

Am I seeing this correctly?  MBA with more than 3 starters out beat Fr. Ryan AGAIN??  What happened to all the posters that said Ryan would win again?  I noticed MBA bumped their whole lineup up a weight class. 

Irishdad, you can still say the Irish 160 is undefeated at his weightclass.  He didn't lose to a 160, he lost to a kid that is 10 lbs lighter than that.

As fat as BA is concerned....we're a basketball school.

825554033[/snapback]

Dear No-Balls,

Were you in attendance? Did you see the matches? Or did go home after your team got spanked and left early? I think that McCallie won every match against the BA boys. Whats wrong won't Coach Flatt let you borrow some recruiting money so you can go buy some wreslters?

As for 1th 160lbr From Ryan he is just fine... his record is just fine. In fact his record against BA wrestlers for four years is still undeafeated. You sound like a jealous little punk who has never even been on a wrestling mat. I am proud of my Beloved Irish and look forward to Chattanooga and some more State Titles.

Since you are the spelling genius what does......." As fat as BA is concerned" mean ithat BA fat or is that just the material that rest between your waxy little ears?

Dear No-Balls,

Were you in attendance? Did you see the matches? Or did go home after your team got spanked and left early? I think that McCallie won every match against the BA boys.  Whats wrong won't Coach Flatt let you borrow some recruiting money so you can go buy some wreslters?

As for 1th 160lbr From Ryan he is just fine... his record is just fine. In fact his record against BA wrestlers for four years is still undeafeated. You sound like a jealous little punk who has never even been on a wrestling mat.  I am proud of my Beloved Irish and look forward to Chattanooga and some more State Titles.

Since you are the spelling genius what does......." As fat as BA is concerned" mean ithat  BA fat or is that just the material that rest between your waxy little ears?

825554378[/snapback]

again, typical name calling and insults being hurled around. :)